• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Request] Noble & Knightess Duo's Vulgarific Exhibition ~Humiliating Slave Show Spectacle~ - WIP

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Sorry, guys. Still working on it. Just didn't have any motivation to translate recently. Not that much left. Just gotta force myself to do it.
Holy!!! Sarica picked this up?! This is like my favorite VN aside from Kangoku Acaemia. Omg I cant wait. My man Sarica, if you ever decide to open a buymeacoffee or something, Id gladly send you a bit of motivation and hopefully others would too ;)

Stay strong bro. Take breaks if you need to but please never give up on translating this :love:

Last edited:

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Holy!!! Sarica picked this up?! This is like my favorite VN aside from Kangoku Acaemia. Omg I cant wait. My man Sarica, if you ever decide to open a buymeacoffee or something, Id gladly send you a bit of motivation and hopefully others would too ;)

Stay strong bro. Take breaks if you need to but please never give up on translating this :love:
Keep your money. These are hard times xD
I'll get it done. Just, you know me, it takes a while.