[Request] Noble & Knightess Duo's Vulgarific Exhibition ~Humiliating Slave Show Spectacle~ - WIP

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
This reminds me of when I was translating my first visual novel. It took me a long time and a lot of people got angry at me for being slow, haha. There was this one guy - I can't remember his name - but he was very mad lol

I'll get it out, guys. Just be patient, please. I am just slow.

chaos1123

Nov 17, 2017
This reminds me of when I was translating my first visual novel. It took me a long time and a lot of people got angry at me for being slow, haha. There was this one guy - I can't remember his name - but he was very mad lol

I mean, you aren't a machine. There is a lot of nuance in translating from JPN-ENG, and you are the one that honed the skill. No one is allowed to tell you to hurry up, especially since they are getting it for free. Take all the time you need, we want a good translation, not a fast translation.

Aja88

Mar 19, 2022

Fear but is it going to be done by the end of the month or later on of course take your time I just want a general idea of when it's going to be finished