[Request] Noble & Knightess Duo's Vulgarific Exhibition ~Humiliating Slave Show Spectacle~ - WIP

Velvetcrowe84

Aug 25, 2022
Can I pay for it to go faster? You said it was like 90% done 2 months ago or something
That was a actually year ago. I don't want to be rude but are you doing a paragraph for every 2 weeks?
Or even worse, have you only been working on the logo all this time?
According to VNDB the sequel to this novel was machine translated (most likely with translation checking) and that one came out great.

Last edited:

Kamekawk

Mar 20, 2019
That was a actually year ago. I don't want to be rude but are you doing a paragraph for every 2 weeks?
Or even worse, have you only been working on the logo all this time?
According to VNDB the sequel to this novel was machine translated (most likely with translation checking) and that one came out great.
The translator is not working on this vn every day and has other games they are translating, but yes this project has been on the back burner of back burners where it hasn't been touched for months at a time. We can only let them go at their own pace.

Just Rae

Jul 1, 2019
The translator is not working on this vn every day and has other games they are translating, but yes this project has been on the back burner of back burners where it hasn't been touched for months at a time. We can only let them go at their own pace.
It's why I said I would pay. Simple as giving me their cash app, venmo or paypal. Just something to get it finished. They said it was like 98% done so paying shouldn't be to big a problem to help finish it

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
It's why I said I would pay. Simple as giving me their cash app, venmo or paypal. Just something to get it finished. They said it was like 98% done so paying shouldn't be to big a problem to help finish it
No. I will never accept money for something like this. Please just be patient. I will definitely get it done.