• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Request] Noble & Knightess Duo's Vulgarific Exhibition ~Humiliating Slave Show Spectacle~ - WIP

OrangeZeb

May 28, 2020
I don't want to get your hopes up, but we might be able to get an official translation for this through Pin-Point. Please keep commenting/bumping to express your interest or send me a message recommending translators and your interest in purchasing a copy. You can also recommend other Pin-Point VN's you want to see published in English or type a message you want the developers to see. No guarantees but the more people display their willingness to buy an actual legible translation (no LilyGames/SakuraGames or Machine Translation) with unaltered CG's, the more likely it is I can make it happen. Let's do this fellas.

OrangeZeb

May 28, 2020
I'm currently trying to get this, Rinkan Biyaku Chuudoku, and Netorare Jukubo Natsuko (41) translated based on the demand I've seen for NTR and Humiliation Visual Novels. If you think some other Pin-Point title would be more relevant considering two of those are slightly old, let me know.