RPGM [Request] QOS Wife 2 [RJ407310] (Firing & Bombing Process)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
A supporter bought this game for me so I'm currently making a quick translation (including images).
I will only post the raw game files for Patreons (I don't wanna hurt the first wave of sales for the developer)

Check my Discord for further info (link in my signature). Will upload the game + translation in a month or so here on F95 for free.

oiashoih23

Jun 8, 2022
I will only post the raw game files for Patreons (I don't wanna hurt the first wave of sales for the developer)
Those two statements are at best contradictory. Your moral position of preventing the original developer of losing so called potential sales only goes as far as you yourself making money from it isn't concerned?
Also even if you are doing you shouldn't admit so openly that you're about to use Patreon to distribute copyrighted material that you didn't create yourself (raw game files).

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Those two statements are at best contradictory. Your moral position of preventing the original developer of losing so called potential sales only goes as far as you yourself making money from it isn't concerned?
Also even if you are doing you shouldn't admit so openly that you're about to use Patreon to distribute copyrighted material that you didn't create yourself (raw game files).
I honestly agree that I shouldn't even share the files with Patreons. I didn't think it too much at first.
At this very moment, some of them are buying the game legally.
I'll only provide the translation files.
Now... you are here on F95... you shouldn't be surprised about sharing pirated games...

Edit: LMAO didn't even finish writing and the raw got posted already. F95 at its best.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes