tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I like the game. I do. I'm waiting with bated breath like everyone else here when it comes to updates. But that damn dialogue got REAL repetitive for me.

Uncomfortable.
Uncomfortable.
Uncomfortable.
UNCOMFORTABLE.
Comfortable.
Comfortable.
Comfortable.
Amazing.
Amazing.
Amazing.
Amazing.
Perfect.
Perfect.
Perfect.
Love you more.
Love you more.
Love you more.
Sweetie, Honey.

Tushy. Seriously? I feel like I'm talking to a kid. Is she still in kindergarden or something? C'mon, why can't they simply say "stomach"?

"Lady flower, special place" What are they, nuns? <sigh> It's just a damn reproductive organ. A hole. Do they feel the same way about a dick? Yeah, right. Vagina and butt would've been more acceptable. If this switches to pussy, ass when things get a little more heated up later on, I'll understand but it just annoys me.

I wanna see something new in the dialogue. I don't know, I'm not a writer, just switch it up a little. New words, new kind of interaction. I will eventually, but I'm just sick of reading the same stuff over and over and over again.

M is your girlfreind now. I wanna see her talk like one from time to time. A bit of spice in the dialogue.
As for S, I lost interest in her. I don't really know why, but I did.
haha i know what you mean, i thought back over every girl i've ever had sex with and nope we didn't say much at all, especially not paragraphs of text about feelings over and over.

Reactions: sandwich112

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Serious, it one of most stupid game what i see... Ido not know who real can wanna play this......
A lot of f***ing grinding and after a whole time game starting we still not have normal fap-fap content here...

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Serious, it one of most stupid game what i see... Ido not know who real can wanna play this......
A lot of f***ing grinding and after a whole time game starting we still not have normal fap-fap content here...
There are multiple occasions of sexual interactions (BJ, HJ, TJ, etc...) and since 0.6.10, there's even penetration in the game with both M&S.

KuSauXe

May 22, 2020
I just downloaded the game recently, and I scanned it on virustotal. It detected 2 warnings: W32.AIDetectVM.malware2 and Trojan.Heur.aom. Please help what does this mean?

*I also deleted it afterwards as a precaution.

Reactions: socketwrench18

kaiten

May 4, 2017

Google is your friend.

The second one is also a fake alert, probably the heuristic signature is similar to some trojan.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Why was not the girls time being ? God, i hope they were sharing their story before the main doing that.
The bonding between mother and daughter must had been gone further. Looking up to the next update.

Reactions: BloodyFace

KuSauXe

May 22, 2020

Google is your friend.

The second one is also a fake alert, probably the heuristic signature is similar to some trojan.
I was hesitant downloading it at first, but now I understand thank you very much.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
After a community poll on decided who's the first sneak-peek about, here comes the result :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Content overview and progress of - state November 5th
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lgn332

May 23, 2018
Here's the for you if you're interested in tracking what's going on.
And here is an what you people can expect in each level of the game.
Thanks BloodyFace.

Once they reach version 7.0, anybody knows how many development builds will be needed to reach level 8, including the 7->8 level up event?

I mean, how many monthly releases are expected between each level up once the previous levels are all completed.

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Thanks BloodyFace.

Once they reach version 7.0, anybody knows how many development builds will be needed to reach level 8, including the 7->8 level up event?

I mean, how many monthly releases are expected between each level up once the previous levels are all completed.
Hey there :)

I can tell you that 0.7.0 will be out in January, but unfortunately I cannot tell when 0.8.0 is to be expected.
You can reach out to the entire team on about it, but there's no promise anyone can give you exact details on that.

I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lgn332

Purg25

Dec 29, 2018
Research Into Affection v0.6.10 + bugfix torrent:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:gdkzyythfihub75guz3mvrbo7z3ibx6v&dn=RIA_0.6.10&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce

Workupload
pst it'd be nice if the tracker actually worked. just letting you know. thanks for the effort though...

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes