mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
So I really must wait for 0.7.0. Shame, I thought I could replay Lvl 1 - 6 now...
You can - at any time. Start a new game and go through it. What people are complaining about is they have to start a new save for 7.0 ... I have found that if I want to play with the new content - start a new game - and cheat my way though. You can skip levels and do what every you want to get through the game quicker if you want. I mean this is the problem with playing a game that is constantly evolving. This dev learned a long time ago - add the cheats mode - and people can do what they want to do to get where they want in the game.

pfe17583

Jul 26, 2018
It is just me or why the spa button is greyed out? Plz dont say i need to restart the game...
if you want to go with M+S wait saturday 10 P.M, if you are level 7 i thinks is bugged so you have to wait for a fix.
if you want to go alone you need first going with M+S at least once time before unlocking it

May 26, 2018
You know.. last time I commented on this game, I was told to wait until version 7. All well and good... I was willing to wait. The problem is, that was back at version (if I remember right) 6.07. You are dragging this out to such a degree that OI am wondering why the fuck should I wait? Sorry, but as far as I am concerned this game is becomming (to my mind) nothing but a money scam since you drag the updates out to the point nothing is fucking improving. nI am blocking this game from my scans for new updates and improvements since you refuse to improve it or folloow your promise to advance it to the point that it is worth waiting for. Thank you for showing me that 1) your word is no good, 2) that your games take so fucking long to improve, and 3) THIS game is taking too long to advance and have significant playability. Yeah, I was willing to wait, but not so fucking long that it takes another fucking year for it to be worth playing.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
I've read some of the troubles people have had with triggering Miss Tyler's content, but I can't get it to work. Is it impossible to trigger the events if I missed getting the USB drive at level 5? Do I have to start the game over to get it?

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I started a new game and I can't get the mom and sis tp level up to level 2. 100% affection and all activities checked, but we go to dinner and no level up. Also, can't get the mom and sis to go to the spa. Every Saturday we go, but the girl always says they aren't open yet. Any ideas? Thanks

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Having a mom sex scene?
so what about sex scenes? still nothing?
The first penetration scenes were implemented in 0.6.10 in form of the level 6 level-up event.
In January starts the 0.7.x update cycle, which means that there will be more dirty things in the future.
How do you get to the spa to open i cant get to it from the train station?
You have to visit the spa on Saturday at 10am with M&S first.
The M&S spa event triggers at home.
I've read some of the troubles people have had with triggering Miss Tyler's content, but I can't get it to work. Is it impossible to trigger the events if I missed getting the USB drive at level 5? Do I have to start the game over to get it?
Miss Tyler's level-up event should trigger at M&S level 6.
Visit her at 3pm in school again.

If you really missed the USB drive event you can go to Cheats and "give you previous items".
I started a new game and I can't get the mom and sis tp level up to level 2. 100% affection and all activities checked, but we go to dinner and no level up. Also, can't get the mom and sis to go to the spa. Every Saturday we go, but the girl always says they aren't open yet. Any ideas? Thanks
The spa events advance with corruption levels. (for M&S)
Level 1 -> Level 1 Spa event
Level 2 -> Level 2 Spa event
and so on...
But you can play all side character events when visiting the spa alone in level 1 already.

In order to level up you have to play crucial events with M&S.

Those events are the weekend dates (triggers on Saturday and Sunday at 10am in M&S rooms - "Go Out")
Cosplay Events -> Buy Costume in Shop
Lingerie Events -> Buy Lingerie in Shop

After all that is done, you're able to level up at dinner.

There's also an in-game walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Curium255

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I tried that. It didn't work.
The event needed to get the USB device is level 5 - S - 5pm - knock -> open

You can check the gallery if you have it.
If not, you can try to "unlock previous gallery" via cheats and check if you got the device that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Curium255

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
The event needed to get the USB device is level 5 - S - 5pm - open

You can check the gallery if you have it.
If not, you can try to "unlock previous gallery" via cheats and check if you got the device that way.
Yes, that's what I did. It didn't work. I even saw the event that's supposed to give it to me at the time. It still does not work.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Let me know what you find. I'll have to get back to this tomorrow.
It looks like the problem is caused by the fact that you're already in level 7.
Unfortunatly, Miss Tyler's level-up event doesn't seem to trigger there.
Even though level 7 is supposed to repeat the level 6 content for now, it seems the particular trigger did not carry over.

At this point, I would just tell you to wait till January when 0.7.0 drops... When that version is out, you might just cheat through to level 6 and trigger the event then.
Kelly n Lucy where n how do i trigger them please?! Thanks in advance!
You need to play the first Spa event with M&S on Saturday at 10am (House).
You'll get a prompt to start it.

After that, you can visit the Spa alone from the train station.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes