EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So what can I do to access the level 4-5 M office contents if I already at level 6? Please don't say that I need to restart.

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
Previously we only released the "dev" builds for tier 3 pledgers.

However we decided recently to change that slightly.
The release will still be only for tier 3 supporters.
But a week later it wil also be available for tier 2 supporters.
And a week after that for tier 1 supporters and public.

Lots of people complained before that they had to wait months before a new version was made public, even though there were multiple tier 3 releases during that time.

We hope that people like it more this way, now they are able to play 1 update a month.
Outstanding J.D! one of my favorite games and appreciate the hard work and effort to keep it updated and not stale. great job!
v/r
Diego

Reactions: bagre1 and J..D

yatooo

Jan 18, 2018
i am having problem with mega and nopy zip file it says the file is corrupted for windows...help plz

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Had no problem with Mega other than it taking 1'44" to download the 3+ GB. Works fine.

Well, almost works fine. Still can't fuck Mom or Sis. They want it, really. MC wants it, definitely. Dev doesn't want it, yet.

Reactions: xttr and cwemperor

yatooo

Jan 18, 2018
Had no problem with Mega other than it taking 1'44" to download the 3+ GB. Works fine.

Well, almost works fine. Still can't fuck Mom or Sis. They want it, really. MC wants it, definitely. Dev doesn't want it, yet.
well not working for me

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes