outside998

Oct 30, 2017
Hey I think it would be good if the developer takes care of the weekend events because if there are always only 2 weekend events it doesn't go down well even if the story continues.
Is my opinion.
No, you're right. We should really get on that thing.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Hey I think it would be good if the developer takes care of the weekend events because if there are always only 2 weekend events it doesn't go down well even if the story continues.
Is my opinion.
Like people before me already mentioned.
The weekend events are planned for 0.6.6 and probably part of 0.6.7 as well.

And we've been working on them for a while as well now, but we rather do it like we did the office and school content.
All 5 or 6 levels in one go.

As for why that's taking so long.
Well, let's just say that we are not just sticking with one weekend event per level ;)

There is something wrong with your calculator. Thats are 772 images - 9 animations - 20,044 words -.-
Yes and no.
-Home [Level 6] (M) [14:00] 069 Images - 00 Animations - 1994 Words
-Home [Level 6] (S) [14:00] 069 Images - 00 Animations - 1994 Words

Is a shared/same event, but some small individual interaction between MC and M&S
That's why we didn't count those images and words double because that would be simply fooling our fans, and we don't like those practices. We like to be as open as can be to our fans.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
"The level 1 content for Donna and Rose will be added in update 0.6.4"
Is my current 0.6.4 version lying to me?

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Wow... Slow downloads on HQ version. Needs torrent DL for such large files. Still excited about playing.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Research Into Affection [v0.6.4] [Boomatica] - Original Size: 4.24 GB

Download PC (754MB): - -
Download Mac (739MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
"The level 1 content for Donna and Rose will be added in update 0.6.4"
Is my current 0.6.4 version lying to me?
That... is... We fucked up o_O

The original plan was to do the store and neighbors content in the 0.6.4 update.
But we had some setbacks on both fronts regarding both routes, hence we decided to do some in home content instead (We communicated that through patreon) (Also the reason why this update is substantially smaller than the last couple updates)

I meant to edit that out of the game or at least adjust it to the current situation, but it completely slipped my mind.

My apology to anyone who was looking forward to their further route.

All I can say is that they will get their complete level 1 content (30+ events) in either the 0.6.5 or 0.6.6 (Why can't we tell that for certain? Because we have certain things planned for the upcoming updates, so we have to combine 3 updates in 2 updates basically :))

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes