Stryder_mtb

May 12, 2018
In you don't want to restart game everytyme there is new content for early levels, you can do it restarting the game once and then everytime you complete all avents for a level crete a savegame before leveling up M&S.
To keep everything in order I crated my saves on 1st page, then left some empty pages before other saves.
This way you can easily play missed events on the early levels (overwriting the savegames for each level once completed).
Then you can go back to your last save and mark the early levels' events, texts, cams and pages unlocked using the cheat menu.

Reactions: Banish

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
bit of pitty the developer cant make game all 1 game 1 download so stuff abouit
Part 1 Part2: that pisses me off i dont
like 2 next what Part3 im not going bother with this game any more iv had it

if 90 %
of developers can do it all in 1 download why do we have 1 2 ???
Bye

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
bit of pitty the developer cant make game all 1 game 1 download so stuff abouit
Part 1 Part2: that pisses me off i dont
like 2 next what Part3 im not going bother with this game any more iv had it

if 90 %
of developers can do it all in 1 download why do we have 1 2 ???

im thinking delete game save some space i seen 1 other game 6 downloads for whole game i call that rubbish
Because it's much faster this way. It's also more reliable and safer for users who don't have shloads of RAM available to have it split into smaller pieces.
Let's say your internet craps out in the middle of downloading the whole game in one go. You'd have to redownload the whole thing from scratch again.
This way, you'll only have to redownload whatever the connection shot itself in the foot with.
Also, you did notice that there's a single-chunk compressed version too, didn't you?
The lower image quality of the compressed version isn't that noticeable anyway unless you're running the game on a 40" screen.

Reactions: FifouWeb

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hi all!

There seems to be a lot of confusion regarding this last update in terms of how to download / extract, how to trigger events, and if a new game is required, etc

Due to this I'd very much like to ask every "uploader" to please provide the entire changelog "post" when updating the OP in the future, along with any important notices given with the update.

I've always said that I have no issue with my games being "leaked" early, but what I do have an issue with is when vital information is not passed along with those updates which leads to players being annoyed / confused.

On top of that, can you please lable patches/bugfixes correctly, the patch on the op currently is for the 0.6.4 build, if anyone applies that patch to the latest update then it's going to break the game.

N7 "The comment above is not directed at you"
I'm just tagging you to ask if you could please remove that bugfix from the op or at least state that it's for the 0.6.4 build.
Along with adding the dear players note below to the op. thank you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Fuck it this game is clunky af. Now we have to restart the game just to see all the extra cosplay events?
Well i wont do that, damn i know i can use cheats to speed it up but it still pains me, in RiC already
there was something similar about getting back to previous levels just to get a few new scenes, it kinda
pisses me off tbh. I'm out

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
V&M

Yeah, I have no idea why a comment like that would be deleted by a member of staff.

But regarding your comment, I totally understand that feeling and it's why we decided that if we did add it, it would be in a patch outside of the game so that the "main" game has no such content or even allude to its existence.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Could a moderator explain to me why my fucking comment is being deleted?
And tell me where is off topic?
I replied to a post with a comment related to it, where is that off topic?
Or is the person you excluded an NTR lover and is censoring me?

Reactions: theraingaid1976
Mar 10, 2020
how do you get to level 2 my affection is at 100% on both characters I done both cosplay events yet it will not level up keeps saying I need to be at 100% and do both events

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
ok here is the save
Hi Canadian, are you sure you brought the cosplay outfits and played the events ?
As I just loaded up your save and it doesn't appear as though you have even unlocked the shop location yet.

Anytime from the start of the game you can access the new shop location (12pm-6pm : Town Map : Store)
Enter the first shop will play the intorduction event, then you'll have the option to buy the clothing.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hi,
may i ask if we can expect an Android version of the newest release?
Thanks in advance.
The Android version was released the same time as the windows/mac versions.
However the (0.6.5) build is currently only released to the ($10) supporters as a early bonus.

On the 7th the the build will be released to the ($5) supporters "again, as a early bonus"
and then on the 14th it'll be released to everyone.

That being said, the windows / mac versions of build (0.6.5) has already been leaked on here and other websites.
I doubt it'll be long before the android version is posted too ;)

Reactions: hammhamm
Mar 10, 2020
sorry I thought at the pool doing both characters was the events as for shop when ever I clicked it said not added yet but the shop works when I go at the time you said sorry about that confusion and thank you for looking at it btw I like how you create the game and do the story

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

hammhamm

Oct 4, 2018
The Android version was released the same time as the windows/mac versions.
However the (0.6.5) build is currently only released to the ($10) supporters as a early bonus.

On the 7th the the build will be released to the ($5) supporters "again, as a early bonus"
and then on the 14th it'll be released to everyone.

That being said, the windows / mac versions of build (0.6.5) has already been leaked on here and other websites.
I doubt it'll be long before the android version is posted too ;)
Thanks for the reply.
I wrote a comment on your profile, please check it out.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Boomatica, I'm sure your aware of this but anyway...
This is 0.6.5 and clicking on Donna and Rose's house says "The level 1 content for Donna and Rose will be added in Update 0.6.4".
So confused...

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Boomatica, I'm sure your aware of this but anyway...
This is 0.6.5 and clicking on Donna and Rose's house says "The level 1 content for Donna and Rose will be added in Update 0.6.4".
So confused...
I really wish I was aware of this but sadly I was not :FacePalm:
Thank you for reporting this, I've taken a screen shot of your comment and added it to the file of bugs we need to get fixed for the next build.

There was a change in development plan several versions back meaning we pushed back "side character content" until we could fully implement the rest of M&S's missing content for their previous levels.

This way once it's all done and up to date we can solely focus on their current level content along with side characters.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
to whoever uploaded this: are you for real?
i downloaded both parts, unpacked the part1 zip and now have a folder with another folder inside with yet ANOTHER zip folder inside. is this a joke? are you trying to create a zip bomb here or something? just lol.

3.30 star(s) 100 Votes