Tease Me

May 6, 2017
To me adding a bunch of images and text to a past story line is not an update. Many developers use this to pause the story while they are thinking of how or what they need to do next. Most of the added images were eye and mouth movements and the added dialogue seemed repetitive.

I downloaded the full 6+Gigs and was not impressed. The images are not so intricate that they need that kind of file size.
also changing facial expression for every scrap of dialogue is really not needed.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
To me adding a bunch of images and text to a past story line is not an update. Many developers use this to pause the story while they are thinking of how or what they need to do next. Most of the added images were eye and mouth movements and the added dialogue seemed repetitive.

I downloaded the full 6+Gigs and was not impressed. The images are not so intricate that they need that kind of file size.
also changing facial expression for every scrap of dialogue is really not needed.
Fair enough, everyone is entilted to their own opinion.
Thank you for taking the time to play the latest update, even if it wasn't to your liking.

toma000007

Mar 17, 2018
I respect your opinion but personally, I think this is exactly what makes this game unique. The small and constant changes in the facial expressions bring the gaming experience to another level.

But again, like Boomatica said "everyone is entitled to their own opinion."

Last edited:

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I really hope that our MC finally gets some action with these women soon. I'm sure he's got some major blue balls at this point. And I'm hoping by the end of this game that they will each have some nice big pregnant bellies.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I really hope that our MC finally gets some action with these women soon. I'm sure he's got some major blue balls at this point. And I'm hoping by the end of this game that they will each have some nice big pregnant bellies.
RiA 2 - The Siblings ... 19 years later. :unsure:

dilbertini

Dec 17, 2019
The diary entry for S level 3 12pm wknd join was named S-Level3-1PM-Wknd-Join.png in place of S-Level3-12PM-Wknd-Join.png and as such caused a crash, I use the nopy HQ version (in case it is only that version with the wrong name).

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
The diary entry for S level 3 12pm wknd join was named S-Level3-1PM-Wknd-Join.png in place of S-Level3-12PM-Wknd-Join.png and as such caused a crash, I use the nopy HQ version (in case it is only that version with the wrong name).
They are all the same just reuploaded to different file hosts.
You can rename the *.png to S-Level3-12PM-Wknd-Join.png to prevent the game from crashing. Just in case you haven't done in yet.
The file is located in X:\...\ResearchIntoAffection-0.6.7-pc\game\gui\Diary

Reactions: sevenstar and J..D

dilbertini

Dec 17, 2019
They are all the same just reuploaded to different file hosts.
You can rename the *.png to S-Level3-12PM-Wknd-Join.png to prevent the game from crashing. Just in case you haven't done in yet.
The file is located in X:\...\ResearchIntoAffection-0.6.7-pc\game\gui\Diary
I did, just wanted to tell the developers and others if they didn't already know.

Reactions: J..D and BloodyFace

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Wasn't there a version where you had the one time sex event with M and lot more grinding M and S ? I think in that version there was no shop or cosplay event. Does anyone know which it was ??
You are probably thinking of Research into Corruption.

erikqwe

Jun 14, 2017
Weekend Home Diary Level 1 - 5 M - 3614 Words - 0 Images - 0 Animations
not
Weekend Home Diary Level 1 - 5 M - 361 Words - 0 Images - 0 Animations

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
So I started the game from scratch for the latest update because I really enjoyed it the first time I played it and everything went smooth but then I realized that I missed the Phone Gallery pictures for the lower Relationship levels like 1 2 3 4...
I assume there is no way to get those except to start a new game again and do them or to use cheat codes? Thanks.

sevenstar

Mar 10, 2018
Love this game. Especially the diary mechanic.

Don't know where to post bugs, but here goes:
- The diary entries for the corruption events seem to be shifted, showing up after the wrong event. For example the diary entries for level 3 describe the events of the first (level 2) move night, the ones for level 4 describe what happened on the level 3 movie night, and so on.
- Less important: Not sure this can be avoided, but many event texts refer back to an earlier event (usually in the previous corruption level) even when those never were never triggered by the player. Can be quite glaring in for example weekend events, as it is quite easy to trigger the first corruption event before the weekend. Not sure if the text should take this into account, or if the effect could be lessened by for example moving the corruption event to Sunday evening (although that would lead to a rather unnatural flow in the game while still not entirely solving the issue).

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes