4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rikis

Jan 9, 2018
I haven't tested the other two but they don't seem very confident about how full their saves are, so here's one that I know is completely finished (Dev note and everything)
I didn't beat bosses after getting ending. It did say that there will be no new scenes. But it's kind of engrish, so who knows.

clearzulu22

Feb 2, 2020
The scenes are fine, but the grind is repetitive when trying to save up enough for both upgrades and brainwashing. If you prefer a game where to only press the up key for progress then here's you thing. (i haven't played far in the game, does the maps change later on or is it just a up arrow simulator only with my dick out?)

LightPinkBoy

May 29, 2018
Okay, I'm glad I gave this a shot. Better than I expected. No complaints from me. I did cheat a bit to skip the grind though. I would take my experience with a grain of salt.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Honestly, seeing this as a basic RPG is slightly refreshing to me. Likewise, the pixel art could use more, err, cleanliness? I've started to note that about the maker of these games, always using the same style and barely improving, but I honestly can't stay mad at him because he seems like a nice dude who wants to make lewd games (I blame the dev notes).

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote