3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Well I think this is quite an interesting game so far. Not that much of a content but definitely promising. Keep it up! Thanks for sharing!

69people

Dec 12, 2020
Great previous of a promise game!!!! There are more games like this, with this type of art, like summertimessga, sexnote??????

Reactions: ILW

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
How do I start the Konami questline? It just says check the treehouse. There's nothing in the backyard. Also for the enigma questline it says the dreamkey must be used on something. What do I use it on?

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
How do I start the Konami questline? It just says check the treehouse. There's nothing in the backyard. Also for the enigma questline it says the dreamkey must be used on something. What do I use it on?
There is a walkthrough pdf file I have posted, check those out.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The description confuses me a bit, but from what I can gleam the woman is his adoptive mom and lives alone with him?

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Click the stone path

Pinker

Aug 20, 2017
With the new update, the role of Sadie and Leo reseted to caretakers... Any way to change it to the previous ones?
they have always been caretakers since the first build. but we gave players the ability to give them whatever roles they want. so you can set them to family roles if you so choose.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
they have always been caretakers since the first build. but we gave players the ability to give them whatever roles they want. so you can set them to family roles if you so choose.
I started over with the new build so I don't know. What are the roles with the save you've provided?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I opened this game and left it running in the background and in the span of two minutes my computer shat its whole self and made chrome unusable until I closed the game. Idk why I have an upper mid-range pc, and it's only a renpy game.
The Renpy codebase is old as shit and insecure (Python 2.7 is from around 2014 or so).
I cannot grasp why ppl don't just move to Unity, which has a great VN asset for free. And you can do so much more with it,in much less time.

Reactions: RegularD.Generate
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes