3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
You're supposed to talk to Sadie the first night after watching TV, according to the guide.

BUT YOU CANNOT. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE. It's just a bunch of scenes with no interaction.

Reactions: Mr.Blackwell

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The version can indicate anything, for us it led to 1.0 after fixes & updating the builds . It isn't completed and it is just the starting of it.
(y)
*clears throat* ... uhm, no. There is a versioning standard and not following it just makes it odd and difficult to understand where you're at. This is not a 2.0 game but a 0.2 (early alpha).

Version 1.0 is the first complete release, which can then be improved. That's just how it is. And especially for Python based development.

bobdole260

Jan 21, 2018
Mind telling me how this happened? Were you able to replicate it again after a restart ?
I tried after restart and nothing also going to sleep fixed it.
it started when I first met Konami while i was going through her dialogue some of the background started turning into black squares and after i went back to my room this happened
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then the original post picture happened after waking up. Besides that nothing happened after.

10/10 game in my opinion :D

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game is too much guesswork. Even using the walkthrough. I'm skipping it even though the freckled mom-type with huge knockers is just my type of digital fap material.

I just can't be bothered. Hidden riddles just for the sake of that makes a game suck, especially when it's a game with a clear purpose of gettin' you off and not much else.

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
I tried after restart and nothing also going to sleep fixed it.
it started when I first met Konami while i was going through her dialogue some of the background started turning into black squares and after i went back to my room this happened
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then the original post picture happened after waking up. Besides that nothing happened after.

10/10 game in my opinion :D
Are these screenshots just recent or it actually happened after testing ? If so, thanks so much ! Back to fixing !

Also what platform are you using ?

bobdole260

Jan 21, 2018
Are these screenshots just recent or it actually happened after testing ? If so, thanks so much ! Back to fixing !

Also what platform are you using ?
I'm using windows and these happened last night when I posted first picture.
I took screen shots of them cause i thought it was weird and funny.
I would probably need too meet konami again to see if it happens.

Small edit for a little bit more info i kept going back and forth from the back yard to my room to sleep too see if konami activated

• Red Heart
Reactions: ILW
Jul 28, 2017
The Renpy codebase is old as shit and insecure (Python 2.7 is from around 2014 or so).
I cannot grasp why ppl don't just move to Unity, which has a great VN asset for free. And you can do so much more with it,in much less time.
Im interested in what you said since Im creating a VN, care to elaborate a little

pacefrei

Oct 27, 2017
Im interested in what you said since Im creating a VN, care to elaborate a little
What he said is not entirely true, since Renpy is still worked on and is in the process of being updated to Python 3. As for the insecure argument I'm not sure that really falls under the scope of a basic VN. Your mileage is going to vary regardless of whether you're using python 2/3/C#(aka unity) since thats very dependent on the programmer's ability to code and the kinds of functions they use.

This is not really the greatest place for a breakdown on the differences between languages and versions but yes, Python 2 which is what Renpy was originally based on is no longer supported by the organization that develops it. I wouldn't learn it at this point if you're just starting out with programming.

Reactions: RegularD.Generate
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes