3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

canal mom

Aug 14, 2018
Dude, You have 15 sec for 9 pictures!!!!!!!! For not young man this is imposible to do the game!!! This guy is mocking with US !!!
I found renpy common 00gltest.rpy Frames = 5 FPS=15 DELAY=1.5 and changed them but nothing happend!! You can truy too

Reactions: bcool

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
I found renpy common 00gltest.rpy Frames = 5 FPS=15 DELAY=1.5 and changed them but nothing happend!! You can truy too
I tried to but could not find a way to slow down the process ... Let's hope the dev fix this or I will quit the game , pity :)

Reactions: canal mom

arcalite

May 30, 2017
Cool update, but why are they adding characters so soon? I think they should add more to the current characters first before they start adding new ones. I don't care for the new ones.

Reactions: ZAAWARUDOO

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
this game can go places, the animation is wonderful . Reminds me alot of summertime saga

Brauggi

Sep 9, 2017
Comment relevant to V0.3

Really liking the refreshing new art-style, the character arcs are pretty good as well, although Konami and Jada's pacing is a little and a WAAAY off, respectively.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Encountered a bug with the four medallions puzzle, one of my earlier (wrong) solutions got "stuck" and I couldn't try any more until closing the puzzle to go back to the office scene. From then on, every time I'd attempt a new solution (also wrong), that first stuck solution would pop back in and I'd have to back out of the puzzle again to make another attempt...

Regarding the four medallion puzzle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next up, the Lessons mini-game. With a mouse and keyboard I can see it being stupidly easy, but on a touch screen or trackpad (I'm using a laptop with trackpad to play) it's damn near impossible. Perhaps in the short term a boolean option could be added to the preferences menu for "touch-pad mode", off by default. If this new option is set to "on", add an extra 1-2 seconds to the clock, simple.

With all that said, it was still a decently enjoyable game to play, and I'm looking forward to seeing where this game goes in the future, thanks for sharing it with us! (^_^)

Reactions: dokodesuka

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
If you pass the lessons minigame there is sex. I played 45 mins. only 1 minigame lesson and CANNOT pass the lesson game!!! Think about it !!!!!!!!!!!
no there isnt o.o
there is only dry humping after lesson.
only penetration sex is with the ebony milf

but yea, text needs a speed up (especially the messages) and the minigame needs a speed down.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Resident X [3.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Resid Updated: 2021-10-03 ent X [3.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Resident X [1.0 fix]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Resident X [1.0 fix]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-10-03
Version: 3.0

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes