3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So given that I see no patch, the parents are dead, and he lives with their long time friend, what is the nature of the incest?
bruh just look at the character design, thats all you need
No, I posted exactly what I need, which is "what is the nature of the incest?" I literally can have the worst character designs and it won't matter if the contextualizing of the incest is to my liking. What you think I need is irrelevant.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
No, I posted exactly what I need, which is "what is the nature of the incest?" I literally can have the worst character designs and it won't matter if the contextualizing of the incest is to my liking. What you think I need is irrelevant.
I think what he meant by character design is the similiarity in the appearance of MC and the long time friend suggests that they are related, the game lets you define the relationships and the long time friend is intended to be MC's mother.

canal mom

Aug 14, 2018
no there isnt o.o
there is only dry humping after lesson.
only penetration sex is with the ebony milf

but yea, text needs a speed up (especially the messages) and the minigame needs a speed down.
Yes YOU are right !!!!!!! Sorry!!!!!!

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I think what he meant by character design is the similiarity in the appearance of MC and the long time friend suggests that they are related, the game lets you define the relationships and the long time friend is intended to be MC's mother.
That's a bit closer to what I was asking (because it rules out step at least), but there are certain contexts of incest that make games not worth my consideration, like same gender incest, and if the game is too early (e.g. there is none... yet), and so forth (which I can't necessarily tell if they don't update images on the first post--which I've seen a good 30% of the time). All I can tell from acknowledging the original response is that explicit m/f incest is at least being built up to. It's actually your response that indicates that the m/f sex (er... whenever it happens if I'm judging by pictures I guess) can be whatever I want, and I thank you for that.

feeling_blue

Sep 20, 2021
I just play 3.0, to be honest there isn't too much content, but the face of MC just wont go out of my mind. lookin forward to take down the mom

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Developer,
why don't you following versioning conventions? A v1.0 is a complete release which might be patched for errors.

A v3.0 is essentially two generations newer, like a sequel of a sequel. It is not the original project, which will always be v1.x.

But what you mean is that this is v0.3.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes