3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so qiuck question why was lukies the only one who got in truoble when nerd boy was tring to eather rape are malest the teacher

Dr-m

Jun 2, 2017
good game, but why only 3 save slots? It's not like there is a system limitation since this is using Renpy, adding more save slots should be more than possible.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
There isn't any other methods to see the update? I tried to change the save files, but the game is seeing the ancient saves, even after I change the save folder name and even take it out of the game folder...

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
For next update (or if you just want the gallery), here is my save :
This is bullshit, since the old save I can't buy the objects, from the patreon save the kitchen is flushed and I can't get the money that you already have to be an asshole, spend a know with enough money to buy things and from your save seems that the event is already finished and I can't do anything, could you please pass a save before activating the event or explain to me how I deactivate the event to activate it and see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: rockarfett

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so just wonderig but what some people said if you activat the chrismas event some of the places you can't leave like the kitchen are the backyard. also i have every thing the computer let me buy before the update. if i have to buy anything else thats a no go.plue's my journil has a miss lead are somerhing becaus it said there is a problem in the tree house

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
can someone help me?? I can't trigger the next scene for Eleanor after the 3rd scene of her she doesn't text me nor she rang the doorbell I dunno if I did something wrong or not

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes