3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

unroot

Aug 14, 2019
Using old saves ? because variable random_cash_range exists in the code. Just not in the older save
nope, at least in my case no previos save (failed hdd :cry:)
as mowing and dishes work as intended, i believe it could be a easy fix

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
nope, at least in my case no previos save (failed hdd :cry:)
as mowing and dishes work as intended, i believe it could be a easy fix
Ah, snap, that is something I missed. Yeah, it's an easy fix. I will update the fix soon, but it probably won't be updated here on the forum. Probably on the Patreon page !

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Please give us the option to save more than 3 times
the fact that there's only 3 save slots is killing me
eh, would be nice to have more save slots
good game, but why only 3 save slots? It's not like there is a system limitation since this is using Renpy, adding more save slots should be more than possible.
The game lacks save slots, and not by any limitation of engine (ren'py) but through pure design choice. I just can't figure out why. Dark Souls lack save slots because the game is meant to be unforgiving. Minecraft is similar in that it's a simulation of life. I see no reason for the game to be forced into three save slots other than the inability to fit more than three rectangles in the save screen while still being centred.
This kind of intentional hobbling infuriates me. I've stopped games and changed a bunch of the code before playing to re-enable a bunch of the normal game functionality the devs took out for no good reason.

"You're not allowed to roll back, or save your game, or skip through my constant slow transitions, or mute the annoying audio I want to force you to hear... you have to play the game the way I demand, not however you might want to that makes it more enjoyable for you."

readwhy

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 1160043

Overview:
Resident X
, is an adult visual novel with puzzles, exploration and adult scenes. After his parents die at a young age, you play as Lucas he now lives with his parent's closest friend and long-time neighbour, Sadie. Strange occurrences have happened ever since he's lived this new life and it's up to him to solve whatever is going on in that house.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-02
Release Date: 2022-01-02
Developer: TheRedPixel - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Save Files:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -

Extras:

View attachment 1159901 View attachment 1159902 View attachment 1159903 View attachment 1159904 View attachment 1159932 View attachment 1437419 View attachment 1578068
what is sadie's relationship with lucas?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Ah, snap, that is something I missed. Yeah, it's an easy fix. I will update the fix soon, but it probably won't be updated here on the forum. Probably on the Patreon page !
what is the new content? there is no sex yet right?

Theguy1234

Jan 17, 2018
No, I posted exactly what I need, which is "what is the nature of the incest?" I literally can have the worst character designs and it won't matter if the contextualizing of the incest is to my liking. What you think I need is irrelevant.
having a really perverse, immoral and fucked up mind you can imagine the mc moved out with his Aunt or it could still be considered incest if they had a Stepmom/Stepson relationship, since its obvious hes adopted, there will be people that want that kinda plot

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes