3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

TEXASIT

Jun 19, 2020
what should I do when there is a shower scene, I need to find a change of clothes, but I do not know where it is?

allura404

Nov 7, 2019

Hello everybody
I have to apologize first for the slower release of this update, the fault was mine as I was really slow myself. Me and ILW talked and have come up with new methods of improving our workflow so we can release future updates quicker. I know a lot of you must be frustrated so I can't wait to share more on how we will speed things up after we release this update. I'd like to share more on that but first we need to focus on getting this update out first.
ILW doesn't return home from his vacation until the 9th of this month so we'll have to wait a bit more until we can start coding the rest of the game. Most of the art at this point is finished with a few things to polish. And remember this this isn't an update with all new scenes and events for Sadie, yes there are a few but that wasn't the focus. It's purpose was to improve Sadie's already existing story, both art-wise and storytelling. Overall game improvements have been made as well that a lot of people have been asking for. Sadie's totally new story content update will be the following one after this one.
Sorry again for the long wait and have a great day everybody. We'll be in our discord as always.

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
wow the game is very good the teacher and the mother are my favorites the most pleasant or funny thing is the face that the MC makes has a resemblance to onizuka from a Japanese series from the 90s

luigiegbert

Aug 5, 2016
Yo fair warning to you all, this update was the author redoing all of Sadie’s scenes with the new design. Next update will be plot progression!

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes