3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

luigiegbert

Aug 5, 2016
So nothing new basically?
Well they also added quality of life changes to the quest log and the change log mentions other improvements as well, but as for actual content wise. It’s just all the old Sadie scenes redone with the new model. Since it’s 2D they were all redrawn.

edit: ILW informed me I missed some scenes, there is new content with new Sadie . My bad!

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2021
So, the current version here (.4) was that the original version posted, or is that the most up-to-date version? ...Or are they both the same?

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Sadie's new look is definitely not bad, but the old one was better imo :/ I think the sharp jawline doesn't suits her. I haven't played the game yet but it looks like there are some pretty good improvements. The characters now look more polished.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
Sadie's new look is definitely not bad, but the old one was better imo :/ I think the sharp jawline doesn't suits her. I haven't played the game yet but it looks like there are some pretty good improvements. The characters now look more polished.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My dude, she looks like a fucking reptiloid now ffs..

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
My dude, she looks like a fucking reptiloid now ffs..
I thought so as well.. The old one didn't look like a beauty but she had the "natural" sort of of beauty with natural faults (that most milf lovers appreciate together with drool causing curves). The new one's eye shape looks off for me and the headshape is also more angled, which I don't think is a good thing, as round shapes are more cute, while more angled faces tend to be more masculine.

The art itself also doesn't seem to be "more polished" as the old art was just a different style, while the new style looks a bit more "oily".

I guess you can get a nut off to the new art as well, but I feel like the looks go down from a 10/10 milf to a 6/10 slightly alien (resident X I guess) looking milf.

I even felt the need to back up the old version of the game simply because the old art honestly looked better for me.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I thought so as well.. The old one didn't look like a beauty but she had the "natural" sort of of beauty with natural faults (that most milf lovers appreciate together with drool causing curves). The new one's eye shape looks off for me and the headshape is also more angled, which I don't think is a good thing, as round shapes are more cute, while more angled faces tend to be more masculine.

The art itself also doesn't seem to be "more polished" as the old art was just a different style, while the new style looks a bit more "oily".

I guess you can get a nut off to the new art as well, but I feel like the looks go down from a 10/10 milf to a 6/10 slightly alien (resident X I guess) looking milf.

I even felt the need to back up the old version of the game simply because the old art honestly looked better for me.
That's what I meant by more polished. I think exactly the same as you, you summed up the change well. The old version definitely had a different appeal.

Fortunately, I had archived the old version. i'll miss the old one. F

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes