3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

luigiegbert

Aug 5, 2016
I legit dont understand why dev had to rework her, yes she wasn't perfect but at least she was cute and sexy, now she just looks off..
The dev was getting a lot of hate messages about her old look so he went a bit overboard and did a full redesign. The discord got to vote on the face and let me tell you, the dev wanted an even sharper jaw line. The discord managed to come out em masse and vote it down. I too miss old Sadie.

SGoat

Nov 9, 2019
What about patron version and closing?

Amazing game,even If I am not a fan of a new Sadie, but tooo slow updates, need more ecchi

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Here is the two faces the discord voted between!
Just wondering - did it also have the old face as one of the options? If he only gave 2 choices without the old one being one of them, I'd find that to be kinda stupid.. But if his discord voted between the new faces in addition to the old face, I can understand the change.

Reactions: SGoat

luigiegbert

Aug 5, 2016
Just wondering - did it also have the old face as one of the options? If he only gave 2 choices without the old one being one of them, I'd find that to be kinda stupid.. But if his discord voted between the new faces in addition to the old face, I can understand the change.
No, the author was adamant that the old face was not an option. Please believe me, we fought to keep the old face.

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
Sadie's new look is definitely not bad, but the old one was better imo :/ I think the sharp jawline doesn't suits her. I haven't played the game yet but it looks like there are some pretty good improvements. The characters now look more polished.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy shit why, what a waste of energy to rework

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
Intro's strong, point for the protag beating that fatass self-insert (in some other game definitely) rather than join him (which could also be part of another game!)

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes