3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Combined with those eyes she looks like she's some kind of feline race trying to infiltrate humanity.
Not to mention that her art style doesn't match the rest of the art in the game, aka if he forced her art to change, I can see many art changes coming up, meaning more reasons to rework art for all the content he has made thus far.

Reactions: mirroredstuff

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Sadie's new look is definitely not bad, but the old one was better imo :/ I think the sharp jawline doesn't suits her. I haven't played the game yet but it looks like there are some pretty good improvements. The characters now look more polished.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Old Sadie is much better, I'ld not call it an "improvement" or "polish", he just changed it and for the worse considering the common negative feedback. No, not just the face, look at the legs, the previous one looks like a proper, sexy pantyhose, the other one looks like as if she painted her legs black. Shame. I don't understand why devs start a project then pull a "rework" BS when it's not necessary instead of adding more content. I was looking forward for this game because the art was great, the scenes were unique and sexy. I clicked on the update excited for more scenes for Sadie got a bad rework BS story instead. I hope he reverts the change. He created a gem, then went ahead and destroyed what was unique about it. Shame.

Apr 27, 2021
When he decided to remodel, he asked on discord, more not to change, but the result changed, he didn't realize how much it affected his work

Reactions: mirroredstuff

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Read the thread... saw her face in the opening screens... closed the game. I'm not playing this again unless the face gets put back. This new one is horrific. It's like a possessed cat demon. The old one was beautiful and unique.

So sad to see so much wasted work to appease some whiners who didn't like the game as it was, and in doing so totally screwing over all the loyal fans who loved it precisely as it was.

peter358

Jan 28, 2018
I played it, new scenes are superb. It's well drawn. I know for a half year of a development that's very short update even tho its quality update. (UI changes and character redrawn etc.) It is promising so far. If they continue to develop this project for years it's going to be one of the best 2d games here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Never played this before, but went and found the 0.4 on itch since a major character got changed. After seeing the two, all I have to say is "why?"
The answer is "money". Dude understood that it's not easy to be consistent and work on the same project and think up new systems, etc. Imagine having to program the city map and draw all the new locations, characters, story - it's difficult work.
Now, the dev has opened the door for him to have a reason to "improve" the art for all the characters and current assets so that the mother character "wouldn't look off compared to the old art". Aka he will only need to work on art and replace his old art assets and say that "I'm working on stuff" without having to touch the code of his game except for the 1-2 new scenes he will release for the reworked character (or improving the save system so it'd be the default renpy system).

Reactions: Hajtand
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes