3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
i see where you guys are coming form with the new look, but i dont think its that bad. the eyes do make her look lizard like, MC has the same eyes but its not as bad as hers (could just be that his eyes arent fully open.
I'm not as down on her overall look as I am on 1. Yes, the lizard/cat eyes, 2. The complete change in her facial expressions/demeanor, 3. hair from messy overworked mom with a bowl cut to tousled boy bob 4. The extremely sharp facial lines, which don't really gel with the personality.

She could have been updated without her whole vibe changing, big miss IMO.

Apr 21, 2020
Save for those who are too lazy to play, I honestly don't blame those who don't have the patience to play, the current gameplay is pretty boring.
Yeah I'm never critical of anyone's vision, BUT this could've been condensed down into a straightforward visual novel or they could trim some fat from the Point & Click aspects. The actual point and click game aspects, and even some of the menus can be cleaned up IMO. Playing a hellish maze of of clicks to get from one spot to the next, get's repetitive after a while for me personally. Feels a bit rough around the edges for me at times too, like I'm just getting to the next spot by sheer dumb luck. If people want to skip to the next day at any time without it being "evening or night" let em IMO. I like the art and the scene direction(Feet lovers rise!), but I don't think anyone that's potentially paying to jack off wants to put in this much effort ideally.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes