3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

mixrandom

Sep 24, 2017
Sadie's new look is definitely not bad, but the old one was better imo :/ I think the sharp jawline doesn't suits her. I haven't played the game yet but it looks like there are some pretty good improvements. The characters now look more polished.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dunno about those improvements. Looking at the bottom pics, in particular, and I much prefer the older style of how they rendered the colors and lighting. It's not as contrasted or poppy as the new one, but in my opinion, it's more pleasing to look at. For the most part, the same's true with the posing. The tweaks they made to her pose at the top make her look more rigid, and the less said about what they did to her face, the better. I'll probably grab an older version of this and try that out.

rajeshajitha

Jul 29, 2019
Resident X [v0.5 Patreon] [Red Pixel Games] full save give please.please.please.please.please.please.please.please.please.

Ode Trendl

Jun 9, 2022
Yeah I'm never critical of anyone's vision, BUT this could've been condensed down into a straightforward visual novel or they could trim some fat from the Point & Click aspects. The actual point and click game aspects, and even some of the menus can be cleaned up IMO. Playing a hellish maze of of clicks to get from one spot to the next, get's repetitive after a while for me personally. Feels a bit rough around the edges for me at times too, like I'm just getting to the next spot by sheer dumb luck. If people want to skip to the next day at any time without it being "evening or night" let em IMO. I like the art and the scene direction(Feet lovers rise!), but I don't think anyone that's potentially paying to jack off wants to put in this much effort ideally.
You expressed my same exact opinion on the game so far.

I'm forgiving many things however since the game's still in early development (and if I'm not wrong the creator is alone), but it needs to be reworked to be a truly good game.

Ode Trendl

Jun 9, 2022
The game is also on Itchio: ,
Developer: TheRedPixel - -

Dandoru

May 25, 2022
Guys sry to ask but, there's android Patreon build available? Or just screenshot the alternative sadie outfit, cus it's my only purpose to hunt down the Patreon build, thx anyway

quocanhk

Dec 4, 2017
View attachment 1160043

Overview:
Resident X
, is an adult visual novel with puzzles, exploration and adult scenes. After his parents die at a young age, you play as Lucas he now lives with his parent's closest friend and long-time neighbour, Sadie. Strange occurrences have happened ever since he's lived this new life and it's up to him to solve whatever is going on in that house.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-11
Release Date: 2022-06-07
Developer: TheRedPixel - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5 Patreon
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Save Files:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.5): - MEGA - -
Android
(v0.5): - MEGA - -

Extra:

View attachment 1159901 View attachment 1159902 View attachment 1159903 View attachment 1159904 View attachment 1159932 View attachment 1437419 View attachment 1578068

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes