3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
0.5 saves are not working for the latest update.
IMPORTANT!! If you use an old save, the system will warn you about it. There is no need for old saves since we provide everyone with "Save Files" so you won't have to replay old content. THE SAVE FILE IS ATTACHED, you can click at the very bottom.

The save file is specifically for PC, not android.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Pretty annoying that you cannot change the MC's name.

Also, NO SEX? Really? After a year and a half of development, NO SEX? AT ALL?

Geez. I suggest you upload this to kidsgames.com or something.
I'm sorry, I seem to recall having sex with the neighbor twice already unless that was somehow removed. Try completing all story lines and you should get it.

IIe4eHbka

Jun 19, 2020
Since I've seen the question asked 12 times and can't use search to find the answer...
Where is the save file supposed to be located on PC? I haven't got the interest to spend the hours going through my PC just to find the location which you clearly know but never actually tell anyone.

Sorry if this comes off as rude, I have spent an hour trying to find the right location without luck.
folder "ResidentX-0.5.5-pc" -> folder "game" -> folder "saves"

Oct 13, 2019
is it just me or is a bunch of the content removed? The hints are literally just saying you reached the end of the story on majority of the people, it wont let me give sadie the apron, eleanor hasn't messaged about her bra or slept in the bed yet (using the save above). it just seems like the content has gone backwards with how long this game has been in development.

Reactions: Rabbit6605

Sigrud

Oct 27, 2018
IMPORTANT!! If you use an old save, the system will warn you about it. There is no need for old saves since we provide everyone with "Save Files" so you won't have to replay old content. THE SAVE FILE IS ATTACHED, you can click at the very bottom.

The save file is specifically for PC, not android.
This save and the one from Patreon forces me to replay all the game from the start, it only skips the intro. Is this normal?

Reactions: Recurbategame

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
wait until 0.6, im not saying it will be better but the update from 0.5 to 0.5.5 is almost nothing, the patron post even refers to it as " a teaser for update 0.6 "

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes