3.40 star(s) 14 Votes
Apr 8, 2018
yeah thats a no from me dawg, there are plenty people working alone and doing decent job, this guy got 2nd guy who works for free so 6 months for this is a red flag, i guess until the guy doesnt show any pledge worth work pace i dont see it profitable.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
So, my favorite question, how many content with mom till the last update, in terms of sexual actions

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
was my first time seeing this game as i visit this site rarely nowadays and after looking at reviews i almost downloaded it.. UNTIL i came to the actual thread and saw the new 'rework' LMAO thank u guys for saving my time and bandwidth

Reactions: publicenemy4345

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
@ dev
do some repeatable events dude
otherwise the game just feels empty
and for 1+ year its already pretty skimpy on content

Last edited:

Xen86

May 6, 2017
I was just thinking about this game the other day and then bam, a new update. But... why did the mom's, uh, I mean Sadie's art need to change? Aside from it being (in my opinion) worse than the original, it also just seems really unnecessary. The art style was what initially drew me (pun intended) to this game in the first place.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I actually like the new look more. Now she does look like a woman in her 30s-40s. With old art Sadie didn't look that way.
It's the amount of content which is frustrating

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes