3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
If you want to open the renpy console in this game, one easy way is to switch the renpy folder out with another one.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
(BE SURE YOU ARE ON Renpy Version 7.4.10 not 8.1.1)

OK BUT H O W ! ? I've downloaded 7.4 but I CAN'T CHOOSE VERSION
i first download from gofile and was 8.1.1 download again now i have 7.4.1 and game want to start again ! download saves and don`t work game load my saves !!!

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
- Computer just says "I should explore around first"
- Clicked on every goddamned thing in or around the house
- Enough, goodbye
There is a guide walkthrough for you for this part. Literally part 1

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
There is a guide walkthrough for you for this part. Literally part 1
I'm on part 3. No way to pass time, and apparently I have to wait until night.

edit:
I watched TV (twice) and time passed.

Last edited:

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
i cant sleep with the caretaker D: an error pop up, someone got the solution?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage 'images/characters/sadie/rig/body/base [sadiez_base].png': could not find image. ('images/characters/sadie/rig/body/base 2.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/storyline/storyline.rpyc", line 160, in script call
  File "code/daysystem/roaming.rpyc", line 56, in script call
  File "code/storyline/sadie_story.rpyc", line 1371, in script
  File "C:\Users\Facu\Desktop\ResidentX-0.7.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
  File "C:\Users\Facu\Desktop\ResidentX-0.7.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1757, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Facu\Desktop\ResidentX-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2975, in do_with
    return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
  File "C:\Users\Facu\Desktop\ResidentX-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3579, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\Facu\Desktop\ResidentX-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4052, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Facu\Desktop\ResidentX-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 681, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Facu\Desktop\ResidentX-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 681, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 5 more times]
  File "C:\Users\Facu\Desktop\ResidentX-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 671, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "C:\Users\Facu\Desktop\ResidentX-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 785, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "C:\Users\Facu\Desktop\ResidentX-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 683, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage 'images/characters/sadie/rig/body/base [sadiez_base].png': could not find image. ('images/characters/sadie/rig/body/base 2.png')

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Resident X 0.7.0
Tue Jul  4 20:58:06 2023

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
i cant sleep with the caretaker D: an error pop up, someone got the solution?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Resident X 0.7.0
Tue Jul  4 20:58:06 2023
The problem you're encountering is that the dev's first upload was compiled using the wrong version of Ren'Py, at the end of your error list there, it says Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707

That's the problem.

About an hour or two later a corrected version was uploaded.

So you just need to download it again and start over yet again because a save using that version won't work in the correct (older) version Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178.

Reactions: DemonXros
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes