3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Those reporting (again and again) the issue with the Eleanor gallery, I believe this is stated as fixed in the next update, check the Discord channel im sure its stated there about it.

This game is amazing, best scenes ive seen in a long time on a renpy game, well done dev....

Reactions: kaapr

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
There is an ERROR when I try to save my progress. Can I ask for help in this? I am playing it on JOIPLAY.

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
How do you access the sex scene with Sadie? Is it a one time event?

I'm on Patreon version, using a completed save file(tired of redoing events).

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well we all know that the boy you beat the shit out of tried to rape his teacher now he is perving on the mc's mother. the boy's father is tring to black mail them because the father is the same way. i would say kick both of them in the nut's then shoot them lol.

• Angry
Reactions: AdiTheGamer and IXL

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
• Yoga scene/animation triggered & enjoy Ok this is in the walkthrough i played BUT were are the bloody animation can someone tell me please also it say on op to make source you run 7.4.10 But the downloads are 7.0 way help please So we're is 7.4.10

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I didn't found the app in the mega folder when I downloaded it completely like it should. Very worrying. Care to explain?

From what I can tell, its the exact same original share from patroen. So looks legitimate to me. Downloads and matches the original patreon file.

Must be you.

Example, If I hover over the android mega link by Red, it goes to the same place as what Kaapr provided.

Maybe become a patreon and get it yourself?

1688833229910.png

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes