3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Don't go by the walkthrough cause it's all over the place,for instance it says "3.You must talk to her during the night when she is watching TV. Ask her about the closet keypad which will unlock the options for the secret mission & you can finally sleep to trigger her 3rd part" which you can't.Then it says "4. • After her 3rd part • You can find her at her balcony (Tuesday night & Friday night) • Head to her room • Screenshot provided below".You can't do any of that and when I try to go to sleep it says "I should explore around before I rest".Can somebody make a accurate walkthrough.

Sep 27, 2017
How many scenes are currently available for Eleanor? I have 8 open, but nothing on the bottom right, #9. Any help appreciated. I don't see anything in any guide or walkthrough.

Joc

Sep 2, 2017
how to get last scene of miss eleanor. guide tells me you have reached the end of eleanor , last save please

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Sadie is such a cute babe, I like her so much I made a little "tweaks" mod for this game.
The mod currently:
  • Adds a new gallery menu with some events that were not in the game's gallery. Mostly Sadie related events, she's got the most content after all, and she's the cutest.
  • Activates Gamer Mode.
  • Gives you $250 dollars when money becomes relevant in the game, I think that's enough for this build. I don't do chores IRL, why would I be doing them in an adult visual novel, man?
    • Also, makes it so the chores always give you $10 dollars instead of a random amount. In case you do want to do the chores for some reason.
  • Unlocks Luigi.
  • Removes one of the frames of Lucas showing us his dick every single fucking morning. We know he sleeps naked, we don't need to see it.
  • Enables split-screen multiplayer.
  • Allows you to sleep on Lucas' bed at any time of the day. Makes skipping days easier.
  • Gives you a hundred handgun bullets when the game starts.
  • Skips some patreon related stuff that is useless in this version. This is not the patreon build, those settings just loop back.
  • Disables the Water Temple invincibility-frames skip.
  • Sets the Eleanor related minigames to "game journalist" difficulty. No more having to repeat that damn puzzle game.
  • Enables perma-death mode.
  • Skips the parents' role setup. Sadie will be set up as Lucas' mom from the start.
  • Disables NTR route.
  • Unlocks the computer and the entire gallery from the start. You may still get some messages about gallery items unlocking, just ignore them.
  • Fixes the double cursor error on GameBoy Color devices.
  • Skips the "+18" age warning splash screen. If you're installing this mod, you don't need no damn warnings.
  • Gives you a McRib™.
  • Fixes some of the dialogue in the scenes that I had to tweak. There are a bunch of typos, weird formatting and stuff like that in the game but I don't get paid for this so I won't be fixing the rest of it.
    • Also, enables an extra image in the dream sequence on the second sleep over with Sadie that shows her taking her shirt off. Good stuff, she's got great tits.
  • Perhaps some other stuff I may have forgotten, but probably not.
To install this mod, just extract this .rar archive into your Resident X 6.0 folder. Then do a backflip.
Don't forget to like and subscribe for more awesome mods and smash that notification bell so you don't miss any new uploads.
Shoutout to SimpleFlips.
What NTR?

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes