3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Any news for the next update ?
I was about to ask the same, but since there wasnt a reply to your post over a month ago, I guess not. Maybe its stalled as its getting on for nearly 3 months since the last update.

Reviewing the Discord progress channel, seems to suggest (to me) that this game has stalled and another project is now in force instead?

Last edited:

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
I was about to ask the same, but since there wasnt a reply to your post over a month ago, I guess not. Maybe its stalled as its getting on for nearly 3 months since the last update.

Reviewing the Discord progress channel, seems to suggest (to me) that this game has stalled and another project is now in force instead?

They have decided to do some small game, no updates just the full version, for some reason

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
They have decided to do some small game, no updates just the full version, for some reason
TBH I have no issues with people doing what they want, but I do have a slight niggle about using the same support tools for multiple games, where you dont seem to be able to support something you want, you end up supporting something that you were not really after or wanted to help on.

I'd rather be able to support the dev on a "Dev Patreon - Per Game" principle, so my support is targetted at the project, rather than multiple ones that maybe im not need on or want to commission. This way, if dev wants to suspend development on a particular project they can, and by doing so, suspend the patreon subsription accordingly for that particular project... then resume it when they are back on it, seems more fair this way.

Hey ho..

Reactions: ckt99 and Dfgjjkl

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
but there with in is the problem the dev uses this to get other game's gping because you think you are supporting this game but you not. they us there highst game to get money for other ventures. but truely hard to say if that is true at times.

Elvis14

Jan 9, 2023
Mobile does not work cause whenever you gotta sleep with the mom it always says error and you can never progress through the story!!it's been like this since the release so idk wtf the devs are doing but they aren't fixing that at all

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Abandonned ???
Yep, you can tell by the fact theres only been 5 posts since my last one 2 months ago. Mod needs to tag accordingly. They have even admitted it on the Patreon page that they are doing another project instead.

Last edited:

DevSteve

Sep 18, 2021
Nope, if you look at the Patreon, they said they're still continuing Resident X after they finish High School of the Dead Heaven. Apparently they've almost finished it.
Well, it's abandoned and no guarantees on returning to this at all. If you think about it, they never finished this one before starting another. Us patreons never commissioned HSOTDH. Something that totally pissed loads of us off.

Reactions: IXL

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
Well, it's abandoned and no guarantees on returning to this at all. If you think about it, they never finished this one before starting another. Us patreons never commissioned HSOTDH. Something that totally pissed loads of us off.

They're continuing Resident X after this, the artist has said that work on the next update has started in the discord. The thing is, the next update is focused on some Hitomi character

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sound like the fat kid who tried to molest the teacher are his father. is there a girl in the game named that.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
sound like the fat kid who tried to molest the teacher are his father. is there a girl in the game named that.
I believe the answer to that question is found in page 461 of the handbook you have.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes