3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
For anyone having trouble finishing the Ms.Eleanor minigame. you can go into the code file and change the variable numbers.
First You have to use Unren Bat to open the archive.rpa files.
Also, the Dev said they would work on fixing that part of the game in the next update.

mamama23

May 9, 2017
im stucked when the journal says for Sadie'e Quest : "Sadie could be outside somewhere" ... where is it?

D

Deleted member 3407247

I can' find sandi,I only weak up at 1 p.m. What to do?

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
I'm stuck sameway everyone else, can't find Sandi and the questlog says "Sadie could be outside somewhere".
I already went to every possible place in all the 3 time periods and she's nowhere to be seen

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
I'm stuck sameway everyone else, can't find Sandi and the questlog says "Sadie could be outside somewhere".
I already went to every possible place in all the 3 time periods and she's nowhere to be seen
Ok i got it. You need to go to Sadie's Room and click on the gray box right of the bed.
You'll get a key there, to open the chest on Leo's office and get the missing thing for the puzzle with a note.
The Puzzle is = Hourglass, weight balance, skull and dagger

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
You can find Sadie by the Balcony. In her room, there is another door which is her balcony. Not in the morning, check during after morning.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Is this a Resident Evil Parody?
I was wondering the same thing, what with that name and one of the characters kinda looking like a middle aged Rebecca Chambers, and the item menu also looking kinda like a Resident Evil menu, stylistically. But I looked through it and didn't find any zombies, just a couple of hot milfs.
I guess the creator just wanted to make a game with Rebecca Chambers as a milf.
Anyway, it looks cool. I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Last edited:

Pinker

Aug 20, 2017
I was wondering the same thing, what with that name and one of the characters kinda looking like a middle aged Rebecca Chambers, and the item menu also looking kinda like a Resident Evil menu, stylistically. But I looked through it and didn't find any zombies, just a couple of hot milfs.
I guess the creator just wanted to make a game with Rebecca Chambers as a milf.
Anyway, it looks cool. I'll be keeping an eye on it.
Without any spoilers, the name will become clear to everybody. I do love resident evil but its, nothing to do with it. Actually, now that I think about it, I did include a resident evil Easter egg, non-intentional though lol.

Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Without any spoilers, the name will become clear to everybody. I do love resident evil but its, nothing to do with it. Actually, now that I think about it, I did include a resident evil Easter egg, non-intentional though lol.
Sweet. Looking forward to it.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes