3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
Without any spoilers, the name will become clear to everybody. I do love resident evil but its, nothing to do with it. Actually, now that I think about it, I did include a resident evil Easter egg, non-intentional though lol.
Yeah i thought it had something to do with Resident Evil too, but then i saw the game mentioning it as bad and got confused hahah

Niteshade

Aug 10, 2016
I am a bit confused. The version is supposed to be 1.0 but doesn't that mean the game is finished?

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
I am a bit confused. The version is supposed to be 1.0 but doesn't that mean the game is finished?
The version can indicate anything, for us it led to 1.0 after fixes & updating the builds . It isn't completed and it is just the starting of it.
(y)

Reactions: NickAllen0774

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
If you're asking what to do with those symbols, copy them on a piece of paper and log them into the weird computer in the attic.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Nice game here. Renders are unique but nice. Like the animation as well. Looking forward for the next update with more hotter scenes.

Hizoku

Jul 7, 2017
When do we know when 1.0 ends?

The hints leaves something to be desired....like more information.
I think that once you get to the point where Sadie is sitting in the kitchen and trying to interact with her gives an "in progress" message, you've done the tutoring lesson with the teacher, and unlocked the tunnel in the basement you've gone as far as possible.

Reactions: dogeatsdog

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I think that once you get to the point where Sadie is sitting in the kitchen and trying to interact with her gives an "in progress" message, you've done the tutoring lesson with the teacher, and unlocked the tunnel in the basement you've gone as far as possible.
How do I get the tutoring session?

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
How do I get the tutoring session?
I think he's talking about the one where she comes to your room, you get that from just playing the games and passing the days. You'll get a knock on your door and the event will begin

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
I'm really excited for the next version, this game has a big potential and i just love the art

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes