Unity - Completed - Resist the succubus: The end of the female Knight [v1.0 Final] [BoRoBoRoGame]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Doomeye

Overall, the scenes are pretty hot, and the gameplay isn't bad, but I feel like either the game is "too hard" atm or simply hard because it's unfinished and needs to give a lot more equipable skills. It's amazing just how fast I ran out of skill options aside from the few I'd have to grind hours for.

It also feels like it's missing features the dev thought he'd implement such as the star system that seems to be working for the enemies but not you (so you can only get better troops by getting rarer ones rather than powering up the ones you already had).

Pace also feels a bit off since it only gets harder and harder, meaning the moment you fall behind, you might as well wave the white flag. The issue here is that there's a "wall" system that's supposed to protect you from failing 3 times (it can also be repaired), but once you reach that point, you can't fend off the next waves anyways. I ended up just using the skill that lets you demolish your extra walls at the start for money to invest for development of income such, but I feel like this can be fixed by staggering the power of waves so you have like a weak, weak, strong, weak, weak, weak, strong fluctuation in the short run while making the base power be higher each time, thus giving you a bit of a break after a hard wave that might have run you over and knocked over a wall.

Been trying to play legit for a few hours now, and I can't seem to get closer than 20 waves before the end of the story. Maybe I'll revisit this review when this game is out of early access. Overall, not bad, esp if you want to want to waste some time.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Lumenarian

The combat can get a bit repetitive, and I found it pretty hard without god mode, but the artwork is great. I just wish there were more of it, and I don't like how some of it is dependent on random events. Otherwise, I'm excited to see if this develops more.