4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Daichi777gts

Mar 30, 2023
i can enter to the game but when the initial tutorial finish nothing happens just black screen
Tutorial as in the intro scene where she eats them/ends with showing controls?

Are you playing on Windows or something else. Unfortunately due to the plugins and abuse I put RPG MV through it doesn't work on other devices or through emulators. I've also had quite a few instances where normally a RPG MV game should work, it wouldn't due to the age of their PC hardware. I've tried everything I could to make things work but sadly I couldn't. Another issue is using the mouse, the game has it disabled but for some reason it works and it can cause pathfinding issues or black screens. Another thing that can cause a ton of error/failure of the game is to edit saves with a cheat engine or website. The game is among the most advanced RPG MV ones ever made and uses over 1500 switches/variables combined, and I've hit the limit of 1000 common events. Cheat engines only load 100 max and when you try to load with a save like that it basically gets corrupted.

The free version he linked there is the official one and is v2.8 minus a few things so it's fair on Patrons. Don't play the other version he listed, there's a reason the original thread was deleted.

Last edited:

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
Tutorial as in the intro scene where she eats them/ends with showing controls?

Are you playing on Windows or something else. Unfortunately due to the plugins and abuse I put RPG MV through it doesn't work on other devices or through emulators. I've also had quite a few instances where normally a RPG MV game should work, it wouldn't due to the age of their PC hardware. I've tried everything I could to make things work but sadly I couldn't. Another issue is using the mouse, the game has it disabled but for some reason it works and it can cause pathfinding issues or black screens. Another thing that can cause a ton of error/failure of the game is to edit saves with a cheat engine or website. The game is among the most advanced RPG MV ones ever made and uses over 1500 switches/variables combined, and I've hit the limit of 1000 common events. Cheat engines only load 100 max and when you try to load with a save like that it basically gets corrupted.

The free version he linked there is the official one and is v2.8 minus a few things so it's fair on Patrons. Don't play the other version he listed, there's a reason the original thread was deleted.
Of course, I play only on Windows.

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
i play in windows(11) if there are no difference in versions i will try the other one when i have time

ladida99

Apr 14, 2019
Of course, I play only on Windows.

Thanks for the amazing list of games! Didn't see a similar detailed list of GTS/shrink games in here

Especially Font of Titans and Breeding Island hit the sweet spot for me (Amazon/Mini Giantess content)

Sadly the list of these particular games is very short (Women in the range of 7-15 ft)

• Red Heart
Reactions: milidornaela

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
Thanks for the amazing list of games! Didn't see a similar detailed list of GTS/shrink games in here

Especially Font of Titans and Breeding Island hit the sweet spot for me (Amazon/Mini Giantess content)

Sadly the list of these particular games is very short (Women in the range of 7-15 ft)
The Minimum Project v0.2:

Bloom War [v0.10] [ATH Games]

https://f95zone.to/threads/bloom-war-v0-10-ath-games.105913/

Reactions: ladida99

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
you got that game to boot i thought there where anti piracy fetures in that game
None of the games have an anti-piracy feature. The fact that one person came up with how to forbid, another person will definitely figure out how to get around these restrictions and get what he want. It's in human nature.
Everything works for me on my computer. Another thing is that this particular game is really boring and uninteresting for me. I looked up what it was about, played it for a bit, then quit. This game just is in my collection, and I will never remove it from there. I think there are quite a lot of games in this collection that I will never open again and will not play for the second time in my life. Because there are better games that I like much more. But these games, no matter how unnecessary they may be, will never be removed. They remain for the sake of completeness of the collection.

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
None of the games have an anti-piracy feature. The fact that one person came up with how to forbid, another person will definitely figure out how to get around these restrictions and get what he want. It's in human nature.
Everything works for me on my computer. Another thing is that this particular game is really boring and uninteresting for me. I looked up what it was about, played it for a bit, then quit. This game just is in my collection, and I will never remove it from there. I think there are quite a lot of games in this collection that I will never open again and will not play for the second time in my life. Because there are better games that I like much more. But these games, no matter how unnecessary they may be, will never be removed. They remain for the sake of completeness of the collection.
that game is not for me i didn't enjoyed :sleep:

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
that game is not for me i didn't enjoyed :sleep:
I didn't like it either. Each person has slightly different tastes and preferences. And those that were in this game are clearly not mine. I'm just interested in the theme of giantesses, but not from this angle and not like that.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Alive... but barely kicking. There hasn't been much in the way of advancement in any path or direction in the last few months - feature creep set in, and the devs wanted to switch to a new version of Unity, a new gameplay direction, new scenes and new people simultaneously.

You can check it all out on their , but the last big news update was in May.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes