4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
Sweet. If you have any more anime smallguy POV giantess games I'd be glad to hear them.

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
Sweet. If you have any more anime smallguy POV giantess games I'd be glad to hear them.
My favourite Giantess games:
1) "Giant Bishoujo Adventure" (anime style) - very good;
2) "Goddess Training" - (anime style) - good;
3) Visual novel-game "OH!! Micro-Man ~Chiisaku Natte Onna no Ko no Ironna Tokoro ni Haicchao" -
(anime style), very good, but all in Japanese;
4) Shrink EXP - anime style, very good;
5) Goddess Complex I-II
6) "Everyone has Giantess Angel Waifus in Heaven"
7) Goddess Seed Omni Edition
8) When a mimosa blooms
9) Anne Hathaway Erotic Mouthscape
10) Little Snatcher.

I have all of them. If you can't find a game to download, I can give you these files.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2021
3) Visual novel-game "OH!! Micro-Man ~Chiisaku Natte Onna no Ko no Ironna Tokoro ni Haicchao" -
8) When a mimosa blooms

I have all of them. If you can't find a game to download, I can give you these files.
I couldn't find the "OH!! Micro-Man" and "When a mimosa blooms".
Do you mind giving me the files?

Reactions: ermousa

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
Okay I found some examples of analogous games. I haven't tried any of these yet so I can't vouch for them but I'll post them here for anyone interested.

Hentai With Giantess [Final] [Gushiro 18+]

VR Giant Harpy Girl [Kokage no Izumi]

Size Difference VR Vol. 3 Fun in the Bath With Your Lackadaisical Maid [Final] [Toromaru club]

All three are small guy POV 3d anime giantess girl games.

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
Okay I found some examples of analogous games. I haven't tried any of these yet so I can't vouch for them but I'll post them here for anyone interested.

Size Difference VR Vol. 3 Fun in the Bath With Your Lackadaisical Maid [Final] [Toromaru club]

All three are small guy POV 3d anime giantess girl games.

https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-with-giantess-final-gushiro-18.131278/

https://f95zone.to/threads/size-dif...ackadaisical-maid-final-toromaru-club.131276/

https://f95zone.to/threads/vr-giant-harpy-girl-kokage-no-izumi.15201/

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
K fyi hentai with giantess is VR only, you'd need an emulator if you don't have one and it's apparently jank.

Harpy one looks bad, has no foot stuff, and does have vore, piss, and butthole insertion and is pretty gross by my standards.

Fun in bath with maid is decent but pales in comparison to Resize Me.

So altogether that means the hunt continues, but Toromaru might be decent to keep an eye on.

EdyGTSDocs

Jun 10, 2022
Do you know where to find mods for this game? I remember there was one where you could make the player smaller and I wanted to know if there are someone to change clothes. :)

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
I wonder if there's any mods to allow you freely move around in the room. I don't know why the devs didn't have any kind of movement system that gives you that freedom?

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
My favourite Giantess games:
1) "Giant Bishoujo Adventure" (anime style) - very good;
2) "Goddess Training" - (anime style) - good;
4) Shrink EXP - anime style, very good;
5) Goddess Complex I-II
6) "Everyone has Giantess Angel Waifus in Heaven"
7) Goddess Seed Omni Edition
8) When a mimosa blooms
9) Anne Hathaway Erotic Mouthscape
10) Little Snatcher.

Hey can you recommend all daz3d or 3d looking giantess games you have played (not anime type)

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes