4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

sdafds

Jul 10, 2018
"We apologize for the long wait. We'd like to upload a new shrink route event by August."
All we can do is wait...

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
From their Patreon:

So sorry for the long wait!

We originally planned to release the new update mid-August, but we've been busy with other stuff and it may be delayed until the next month.

It's just one event, but it should be ready soon, at which point it'll be translated then released.

We'll keep working hard!

長くお待たせしてすみませんー!

八月中のアップデートを目指していましたが、少し用事が多く重なってしまい来月になってしまうかも知れません。

1イベントだけですが……もう少しで翻訳可能状態にできる予定です。 頑張ります。

...so yeah, more waiting. TBH, I'd rather a game be delayed to make sure it was working/good before shipping, instead of a crappy release just to appease the Time Gods.

Hurvi

Oct 14, 2019
Is this testing a single scene? I didn’t understand why all the other saves were not in the list of scenes. Need to revert to a previous version?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
They didn't have time to fully complete the new build with the added scene in place, so they just put the one scene in. The main story hasn't been updated in a while, which is slightly unfortunate - working on the smaller scenes is... hit and miss - so if you're caught up, there's no need to download the newest version unless you want a preview of the newest scene.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018

Go there - all the latest updates are free to download, no subscription required, but $5 won't kill ya.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It’s not a game about being crushed or eaten - though there are scenes that go there. It’s more of a psychological thriller, and while more niche, it’s a fantastic ride with or without VR.

Reactions: Altru

Sector_0

Oct 21, 2020
Is this worth checking out without a VR headset?
It's all about the psychological aspect, which to me is even better than watching some poorly animated unity sex scenes. I would strongly recommend using VR to experience this the first time, it's the only way you can get a proper sense of scale.

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
v0.65:

GoogleDrive

Mega

KEY: s_ynsIOpUhq16AaPRKd6Ph_sw8vPXA9KuNTWBVhj5Ok

For this update we changed the water graphics for the bath events and added two new split paths to the “Chase” event.

One path starts if you choose to change directions halfway through, and the other starts if you go towards the collapsed woman but choose not to help her.

The first one leads to a long event while the second one leads to a shorter one.

*The following aspects are being reworked and may not work properly this update:

-The wave effects in the bath scenes when playing in VR

-The thumbnails for the outfit selection menu

That is all!

This year we would like to focus our efforts on modeling the city, but we’re also currently working on another new event. We’ll keep you guys updated on the schedule once we make enough progress.

Thank you as always for your support.

Stiloar

Dec 22, 2018
no sexual content on a website dedicated to games with sexual content.... ok....
Actually you'll find the website is dedicated to 'adult games', just because there isn't explicitly sex scenes doesn't make it not adult, if you want to test this feel free to play the game in front of your friends and family and get their opinion on it. The no sexual content tag is there so people like you can see the tag and immediately go "Oh this game isn't for me, guess I'll go elsewhere" without wasting their or others time, unfortunately some people don't get the hint.

Diver25

Jan 29, 2018
Got so sick trying to play the update in VR last night.. ughh.. Like this game but holy smokes.. shaking screen. I have a 3080 with my Reverb G2 and it was awful.

Sector_0

Oct 21, 2020
I love this game but the development is so fucking slow... in the last 6 months only 1 short scene has been added. And it's with the same assets and robotic animation, so I don't understand what's taking so long

Reactions: swedishbjipbjop

Tschmack

Mar 12, 2022
Gotta say i love that game. It does everything it wants to do really well! I read somewhere that the plot points are already ridden . Did the developers already share something about where the game is going? I was really hopening for chieri to get bigger or shrink literaly everything exept herself at some point. She states at some point that she will train the MC for the scenario when she will become a big monster is she referencing the city scene? But i recall that she mentioned something after gathering energy from the city. Honestly the only thing i see missing in this game is decent growth scene and i would like to see chieri outgrow her house or something like that.

Sorry for all the questions but i would really appreciate if someone could answer them.
Thank you very much.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes