4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
I want to delete this game forever if this make any sense ... haven't been this mad of a video game or to say huh anyway ... jee

• Thinking Face
Reactions: marioman

Chaika-chan

Sep 22, 2018
For those searching for a similar NSFW variant, Eskoz's Diminishment comes to mind, though it's typically slow on the updates. I do wish there were more like this out there, but it's a very niche area. As much as I wish this to steer more into nsfw, it seems the devs are pretty set in it not going that way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FreedomGundam18

gemstoner75

Dec 29, 2017
so they went that rout huh...
well im abandoning ship.
Eh it's not as blatant as I make it sound like, since you have to fail holding down Mouse 1 on purpose.

It's more shooting against the people that constantly complain how the game features no GTS lewdity, even though it's actually there - the game's merely not beating your over the head with it.

Reactions: marioman

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Eh it's not as blatant as I make it sound like, since you have to fail holding down Mouse 1 on purpose.

It's more shooting against the people that constantly complain how the game features no GTS lewdity, even though it's actually there - the game's merely not beating your over the head with it.
i was annoyed when the Dev decided to go the "psychopath" route.
The female protagonist in this is literally a psychopath. Plenty of scenes with just ridiculous dialogue and the player getting hurt for dumb reasons. It had great potential for split routes on both ends. Cruel and Gentle without the need for psychopathic and mindless behavior.
Now that they've added vore and foot fetish stuff im officially out.
As for lewdity, on a scale of 1 to 100 it's about a 10. You'll have an easier time jacking off to turtles humping. But i guess that's just me. I don't wet myself when i see an underdeveloped girl dressed in casual clothing.
I'm not trying to take pot shots at anyone, i just like being direct and blunt. No sugar coating.

Latate

Feb 5, 2021
For whatever reason every version of this game crashes? If I click continue it gets stuck on the loading screen, and if I click on start it gets stuck on a black screen. I don't understand why I seem to be the only person having this issue because the installation isn't exactly difficult, so I doubt I'm doing anything wrong on that front.

Apr 24, 2020
The female protagonist in this is literally a psychopath. Plenty of scenes with just ridiculous dialogue and the player getting hurt for dumb reasons. It had great potential for split routes on both ends. Cruel and Gentle without the need for psychopathic and mindless behavior.
As for lewdity, on a scale of 1 to 100 it's about a 10. You'll have an easier time jacking off to turtles humping. But i guess that's just me. I don't wet myself when i see an underdeveloped girl dressed in casual clothing.
I'm not trying to take pot shots at anyone, i just like being direct and blunt. No sugar coating.
Well said Fz, my sentiments exactly. The psychopath thing is just not well placed in a game like this. It had so much potential, but the lack of lewd is a real turn off :/ That Diminishment game is a pretty good replacement, thanks Chaika-chan. Anyone have any others like Diminishment?

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Well said Fz, my sentiments exactly. The psychopath thing is just not well placed in a game like this. It had so much potential, but the lack of lewd is a real turn off :/ That Diminishment game is a pretty good replacement, thanks Chaika-chan. Anyone have any others like Diminishment?
I'm sorry you guys feel that way, especially Fzdc... I can understand why it's not your cup of tea.

But to say that the psychopath route the antagonist is on, isn't exactly far fetched. And to simply say that it's not well placed in a game like this, is equally far fetched.

The devs going this route is understandable given the shear power she has and we all know absolute power corrupts absolutely. So for her to go to that extreme, is certain plausible. I think that there have been a few instances where it has gone from zero to 100 rather quickly, so it might be a little hard to justify the complete 180 she takes from the beginning of the game to during situations of the lucid psychotic tendencies.

But it's those zero to 100 changes that fit as well.

And for me, the vore elements are my bread and butter. Even if there aren't any naked lewd stuff, anything vore related, no matter how small, puts it higher on my list than simple lewd scenes. Having lewd scenes with nude lewds is even better, sure...

Sorry to hear you're disappointed. Hopefully you'll find something to your liking here on F95zone (which I'm sure you have), and possibly when Resize Me! does come up with something or route you like, you'll give it another chance ;)

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
That's funny, cause I've studied psychology as well...

And the makeup of the mine, while can be interpreted through different scopes of theories, not one single one is absolute.

One is not a psychopath until an event can deem it so, if you want to label an individual a psychopath you would need justification for it. What transpired in this story, allowed for that nature to rear its head. If the power she was able to wield wasn't present, the chances of her showing such nature would have been nil.

Saying which comes first, is saying essentially which came first... the chicken or the egg? We can also understand to some extent, the environment/world, plays a factor in the development of our psyche.

What's to say, that she's been playing with sort of power for some time, or given to her by these supposed "people" awhile ago, and with this power brought about this nature of hers.

To say that you "guarantee you that that's not how psyche works" is false. The DSM-5 has a very wide understanding of psychosis, and if you indeed HAVE studied psychology, you'd know that the nature of this girls actions fits some of those scenarios.

But also... this is a game and we're only seeing snippets of her own life and cannot put real world ideology to something we know little about regarding her and her nature.

So... again, it's a game. Plenty of other games that meet your needs, sorry this isn't one of them or is over the top for you.

And telling me I shouldn't like or play this game because she harms people... that's messed up and trying to force your ideology on me, you can just F#@K of with that :mad:

Aug 4, 2019
it doesnt have a link to download it anymore it seems.. also.. ant kind of game that has video work and not pic to pic?
Yeah that's why I didn't use the f95, link was dead.

Quality 3D GTS games are rare. They take a lot more resources & time to make, they're usually made in unity and of low quality. 2D games with CG give the creator more freedom to do what they want.

The only good 3D ones I can think of are the game in this thread, diminishment, and (where you have to download models & stuff on your own).

People seem to like , but it's mediocre in my opinion, I didn't finish it.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes