4.30 star(s) 7 Votes
Apr 24, 2020
No sexual content yet, but I believe it's being planned. There isn't a 'no sexual content' tag attached, and the game was only just released, so we'll need to be patient

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
This game still has nothing lewd beyond being able to look up her skirt? (not that I'm complaining as I am a pantsu and upskirt fiend). Even just some nudity would go a long way to making the game more enjoyable though...

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
This is Version 0.63 of ResizeMe!.

・Story and events

Added the continuation of the "Run or get crushed".

・Added a test feature for SteamVR users: you can open the menu by holding or selecting with the right stick. It may not work properly at the time.

Sector_0

Oct 21, 2020
Great game, I just wish we could spend more time in the 130cm-80cm range before going microscopic

May 19, 2019
we need better clothes for her.. i want to see more boobs and booty?? i want to see her more sexual and alot more butt teases and crushing.. like bring back those tight shorts from the start of the game with the ass crush of the little house

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Savec and marioman

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
You should check their Patreon - all updates are free to download, and they keep you appraised of goings-on every month.

Hurvi

Oct 14, 2019
I lost a tab with their page.) Can anyone share it, or if an update has already been released, then post it here?

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes