4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Bluetooth Popcorn

May 7, 2018
Yep not going to play this since it’s going to have vore in it. I never saw the excitement in that. It just makes me uncomfortable and my claustrophobia kicks in
If you feel claustrophobic in any context, this is not the game for you; especially if you have a VR setup. I'm not even into vore or giantess type stuff. This isn't so much a sexy, fun time-waster as it is a kind of bizarre roller coaster.

Dronkarn

Aug 11, 2018
Well, I didn't take the time to check this out before downloading and playing it. Now, there's nightmares.
I was all excited about the many sexual things this kind of setting could hold, then it got dark.

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
Doesn't even feel worth trying since Virt-A-Mate is a thing lol

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
played this a month ago i think.
Basically it's a 15min 360 Visual Novel.
The story starts off good and fun. Then it quickly turns cheesy and lastly it goes to complete shit.
The gameplay is limited. Just a few dialogue choices that make no difference, a few QTEs and that's about it.
The way the game progressed felt like the Dev had fun making it, but half way through they got ADHD and just said "fuck it let's just end this"

Reactions: Thebowl
May 14, 2018
I was hoping I'd be able to walk around and explore the room somewhat but no, only times I could move were when the game wanted me to.
Kinda disappointing really.

Reactions: Dave3518

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
too bad no sexual .. not the vore kind.. well so much for pov going in on some juicy holes

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
there is a direct continuation of the demo version...XD
hope someone update the v.53

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2019
is it the non-VR/steam version?
I don't use VR so I'm not sure, but it looks there's only a single download link and they merged them together.

From the readme: "We've confirmed that the game can run in VR mode via SteamVR and Oculus DK2 CV1. When running the game, please follow the platform's onscreen instructions in order to play. Below are some system changes for this update.
・Oculus support to Steam VR
・WindowsMR controller support
・We've fixed the issues with Vive controllers."
so there is not more story in this update right?
There is

Reactions: lilol

Kakaxihatev3

Aug 7, 2018
Honestly, not at all fun to play! It's a story that progresses and makes you more bored by the moment! Maybe when we find out her motivation I can be more interesting, and without sexual content is really sad!

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes