4.30 star(s) 7 Votes
Aug 4, 2019
By the way, in this update there's a new scene on the path where you try to escape through the door during the exploration section. That's the best part of the update.

Reactions: Billerboob

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Well let me know if it goes vore Big turn off for me, giantess maybe that could be kinky...

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Not gonna lie, this was pretty good (v0.55 at time of writing).

Enough mention of sexual situations / viewpoints to give off the idea of it going somewhere.

Not enough actual sexual “activity” apart from some upskirt panty shots and breast wobbling to entice and captivate for the next time you see it.

While author has stated total nudity and / or sex won’t happen, it’d be nice to see something other than bare feet or arms.

Storyline is... different. Unique though, so that’s nice.

IAmNotJohnSon

Jun 14, 2018
Damn, this game is surprisingly good, even down to how realistic the textures look. Bro even the clock on the wall works realistic!!!:ROFLMAO: 10/10
favorite scenes were toe torture and bonus 01 hoping to see more scenes/foot fetish scenes like that in the future <3

Reactions: sdafds

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Many thanks for the last upload, will try it immediately :love:. Very nice and unconventional game compared to others in F95 !

Last edited:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I hate the month-by-month release, because I so desperately want morrrrrrre!

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
sigh... looks like VORE is next,
well... it is.... good luck who ever like it though..

next update towards the end of the month (November 28-30)

I just want sexual content but </3

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes