4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
The concept seems to be interesting at some point, but not to the point where it would make me dust off my VR headset... Maybe if there were something more - and I'm not talking exactly about sexual content here. I actually liked the idea of riding her into a battle... Like mech battles in Power Rangers and stuff :v

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so all sex scenes are gone, replaced with some weird VR getting chased by a giant girl with no sex content?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
sex scenes? what where?? on the latest build?? or last build?
donno, last version of this game i played before this one was a girl that shrunk you to different sizes and shoved you up her pussy and crushed you when she orgasm and many other weird ones like that and it had one sane example where she put you back to normal size and you fucked her, now it look like a whole other game, like that other game that focus on being stomped on

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
As far as I know this has never been such a game, unless there was a mixup by the uploader for a single version at some point.
it seems they just redid the whole game, used to be a cute nurse that shrink you to 3 different sizes and then kills you in various ways when she orgasms, like using you as a dildo telling you to kick inside of her and when she orgasm she kills you.
I still have the save games in the folder, but I have overwritten the old game with the new ones so i cant take screens, unless I have taken before, have to check.
I really doubt I mix this with another game as it had the same font and I think exact same name, just that game removed size and sex options and gone only giantess stuff

edit::
no clue if im confusing this with a sister game or this is a new game from same dev?

Jan 8, 2018
You might be thinking of Measuring Up, just guessing from that description. I don't remember this game having sexual content, and the earliest posts here also mention a lack of sexual content. The giantess character also has been the same through the whole development.

Aug 4, 2019
it seems they just redid the whole game, used to be a cute nurse that shrink you to 3 different sizes and then kills you in various ways when she orgasms, like using you as a dildo telling you to kick inside of her and when she orgasm she kills you.
Nope, this game had no sexual content from the beginning. You may be getting it confused with Diminshment.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Nope, this game had no sexual content from the beginning. You may be getting it confused with Diminshment.
nope, never seen that game you linked.
btw i did not considered it sexual content except the one normal scene if you picked the right answers, it had the other parts of shrinking, but it seem this is a continuation of that, because this game starts with you shrunk already while the other game start by being normal size before the pervert girl start to shrink you...u can die from being stomped on, crushed in the vag, crushed by the breasts etc...
I find it weird that if people who like this game right now does not know what i talk about because it should be in the same way of fetish

yisakik119

Dec 1, 2019
Am i the only one who thinks they are not adding much content to the game as they did when it was released the first months? i mean they were adding each update 20 minutes of content to play and now hardly 5 minutes of gameplay are they doing it on purpose to earn more money from patreon?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
If you read the Patreon updates, you’ll see that they’re having a difficult time making the scenes while upgrading and implementing different technological things, like the TPS and Free Roam ideas.

I get where you’re coming from, as I’d love to see this finished too, but I’d rather wait to see the complete and best version before skipping straight to the end.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes