4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
001.png 002.png

I played without VR and it looks decent except for the skirt clipping through her legs. The textures aren't that great either except for her socks which seem to be highly detailed. I also had some animation stuttering when hanging on the USB cord.

This game is too dialogue-heavy and lacking in interaction for my tastes. Except for one scene, everything is linear up to where i quit (back to normal size). It's like a 3D visual novel without any decisions.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It's not really a "giantess-fucks/kills-MC" kinda game. It's more of a horror story with a few branching paths, both of which are meant to draw you into the idea that you really have no control and you're essentially playing her games.

All in all, I agree, it's more linear than some other "games" on this site, but you'd be hard-pressed to find better writing.

Daan Duijkers

Aug 6, 2019
Any idea what is in the next update?? I haven't played the last one because I know there is nothing sexy about it besides the talking and the feet stuff though I'm not much for feet
Last update added an extra scene to the city route.
Basically: Chieri lets everyone go and then shrinks the city even further, to the point her footsteps equal earthquakes.

This update introduces a new bath scene in the alternate route, but mostly focusses on fixing scenes from last update.
The vore scene is now finished and has a new scene.
You can also excess the new bath scene from the main menu (no story integration yet!).

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
the images looked good until i read no sex that turned me off it, i'm not even going to download and test it

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I hate these feminist giantess stories. They always maim, torture, or kill.. Can't get anymore feminist than that.

• Angry
Reactions: proletarii09

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Wow... simply wow... I played the first demo release and loved it... I even became a patron for some time.
But this update... YES... %$#@ YES!!!

There is one oral/mouth play, and if your choices align well, she will swallow you... So, there is one vore scene that I have found. It is, of course, avoidable, so long as you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yes, I really loved it. Everything in the game of course, is great size fetish play and femdom. Where it is at right now, it definitely hit the mark for me :love: (y) :cool:

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
im all for GTS stuff but they ruined the game when they removed the choice between gentle or violent.
Also the story Arc makes absolutely 0 sense. It was good at the beginning but something tells me their writer either quit or just gave up half way through.
If you're up for some teasing and death scenes that make no sense, go for it.
There isn't anything more than that.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes