4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
fzdc said:
Also the story Arc makes absolutely 0 sense.
Bruh. It's literally a VR giantess fetish game, the story should be the least of someones concerns.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
the Ratings are fake, its a good 3 star game, not a five Star. not a dissapointment but.. yea... its ok

alario13

May 6, 2017
first time i try this game, i hate it so much that i think its very well made. im impressed.

i had a bad time playing it but ill continue some other time

Zhiroph

Mar 15, 2019
Damn, I had a premature erection from this before I knew it had nothing sexual in it.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It’s certainly a niche category of game. While I’m no giant fan (pun intended) of the foot-fetish crowd, the giant girl scenario is realistic and quite scary, which is so different as to be interesting.

Heavily based in Humiliation and Femdom, the story actually makes a kind of sense if you’re willing to go with it - and Fear is actually used in-game as a mechanic.

For a first game, it’s very ambitious and has a few failings - lack of nudity for one in some fashion, controls are a little clunky on PC instead of the VR, some Engrish or bad grammar - overall, this is a solid 7.5/10.

Give it a complete playthrough at least once when it’s finished, you’ll probably enjoy it on some level, too.

I_would_say_so

Mar 10, 2020
great work, now the devs are loosing interest in developing the game because you uploaded the game here, if you really like the game please support them on Patreon. and take down the link to the game.
it might not get anymore updates because of this.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Is there any chance to get the updated version, Globglogabgalab69?

Also, I_would_say_so, the devs might just be experiencing burnout because they're effectively trying to create something from scratch, appease a large fan base, make money and keep Patreon promises - and, y'know, survive - which is a lot to ask of just two people.

Why would it not get anymore updates because somebody uploaded a version here? If I could donate money to them, I would - hell, if I could, I'd donate to all of the creators on this website - but you can't get blood from a stone, my friend.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Ah, understood - thanks very much for the response. Sad that we won't be getting the uploads anymore, but that too is understandable.

D

Deleted member 1620544

if you think so it can also close the site

Exalaret

Nov 14, 2019
I don't wanna be that guy but, would it be too much to ask for the 0.581 version, cuz there is a mod for that only works on that version.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Mar 11 at 6:43pm

Unlocked

For people who have been getting a "UnityPlayer.dll" error,
if you downloaded the game through Google Drive, try downloading it through the Mega link instead.
#!TcsB2DLY!2uhdKAzUrGYDvO-6v6sIsz5Uf_uWWRPH3DbiP3MnKU0

This is Ver0.581.

・Bonus Scene 02 now sends you back to the title screen when it ends.

・Made the bath scene run smoother.

・Adjusted the fog settings in various scenes.

・Reduced the start-up time of the game... we hope. We didn't really manage to change it all that much. We'll work on this issue more later since fixing bugs takes a lot of time as well...

・Changed the game's Zip compression method to the Windows default.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
On the one hand - yay, free updates.
On the other hand... oof. Working yourself to mental exhaustion nearly killed (literally killed) the composer for Chrono Cross on the PS1.

I wish Aoigai a full recovery, and thank him and MJ (and Alice Magic, too) for their incredible game, and their consistency in keeping their patrons up-to-date on the goings-on.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes