mage31

Sep 30, 2018
Thx Kalyha for this amazing hot game bro and are you going to add nopy link for the new update ?

Reactions: Ark9

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Really great game. I love where this is going. It's nice that there hasn't been some turn on the premise (like the MC becoming a good person, or paying far more attention to secondary girls than the mother) since the last time I played (around v0.09). I really dislike when it happens.

Two suggestions I'd like to make, or well, rather than suggestions, things I'd like to see going forward:

-First one! The photo of Adrianne besides the MC bed was hot, I'd love it if it became a permanent addition in the future. Really looking forward to that.

I also hope this will be expanded to the rest of the house, that is, lewd picture of Adrianne all around the house. Basically something very similar to the ones in The Tyrant. Like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But all around the house. The pictures don't have to show Adrianne's face, but, she will know it's her, and when more people come to visit and see it they may not know it's her, but she'll know.

-Second one! I'd love if in the future the MC started to control what the mother wears even if not necessarily giving us (the players) a choice.
It should also have quite nice psychological effects on Adrianne, like "Why should I wear this? It doesn't show enough cleavage so MC will make change it.".

Edit:

-And athird one too! The MC (btw, does it have a generic name? It's kind of weird to suggest things while calling him MC ) forcing Adrianne to wear the buttplug he bought her all the time. In my opinion, it'd be a nice way to show how much 'power' the MC has over her and how he's, slowly, starting to control every part of her life. Besides, it'd also enchant the slaps the MC gives her.
BRIL-LANT!!
Love the photo ideas. Fantastic.

MikeyGirl

May 27, 2018
Another great update! Less platform'y heels but aye I guess everyone needs a change.

Thanks for your work again

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Restore Her Career v0.15.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
WE. NEED. COMPRESSION ! 5 GB ?! At least split the game into two or more .rar parts or compress the images ! :mad:
A while ago I was complaining the same ... buuuut the pictures are already compressed ;)
It´s just the huge amount of them what makes the game so big :p

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Restore Her Career [v0.15] [Kalyha] - Original Download Size: 4,77GB

Download PC (1,59GB):
Download Mac (1,58GB):

Tools Used: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone), Yac v.2.1 (hngg@f95zone)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes