Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Restore Her Career [v0.19] [Kalyha] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 6.04 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.80 GB MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 6.02 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.78 GB MEGA

Restore Her Career Chapter v0.19 Only - Compressed
Original Win/Linux Size: 307 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 109 MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 289 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 91.1 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
There's a problem in the gallery with your compressed version. Kalyha has resized all thumbnails to 400x225. Most of yours are still 1920x1080.

For those who use this compressed version, you can unzip the attached file in the "game" folder to fix that.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
There's a problem in the gallery with your compressed version. Kalyha has resized all thumbnails to 400x225. Most of yours are still 1920x1080.

For those who use this compressed version, you can unzip the attached file in the "game" folder to fix that.
thanks I was about to ask this lol

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Trying to load a save i get this
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Restore Her Career Chapter 0.19
Mon Sep 20 00:53:13 2021
```
For me it worked by first pressing "Rollback" and THEN pressing "Ignore". Don't know why that worked for me or if it will work for anyone else, but it did for me.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
reading the reviews ... that's heavy Oo 5* ass licking and 2* ass fisting ...
in the early version the mc was imature, petty and a pussy doing the "worst" he could while thinking like a virgin teen, it's a bit hard to know if it changed or not as the reviews are realy extrem oposite
so did mc grown up since the beginning or did stay mentaly a virgin teenager ? (just to know if i should try again or be sad that the nice renders are in the same game as the mc ><)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
in the early version the mc was imature, petty and a pussy doing the "worst" he could while thinking like a virgin teen, it's a bit hard to know if it changed or not as the reviews are realy extrem oposite
so did mc grown up since the beginning or did stay mentaly a virgin teenager ? (just to know if i should try again or be sad that the nice renders are in the same game as the mc ><)
The MC is who he is, petty, vindictive, childish. That seems unlikely to change at this point.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Ok I wanna say I like the game and I do, and then the but plz give me or us music not just at the starting screen, also I would love there to be sound in the actual sex scenes as it's like a dead root without it that's my 2 cents on this but other than that the game is really good but it's hard to get hard in silence just saying.O one more thing I am guessing English isn't the devs native tongue but I just mentally put the words in that should be there . I would like to say again its soooo! much better than a lot of games but if the first two things I talked about got addressed I would even consider supporting this one.

bobbicus1

Mar 31, 2020
I don't understand what you mean by thinking like a virgin teen vs thinking like a grown up and the first sentence about heavy Oo5* and 2* is incomprehensible to me :(

Jun 29, 2018
I downloaded the game, and I really like the renders so far, I just have a question about choices. There have been a couple options so far (such as groping or not groping the mom's ass at the beginning) where the game seems to always act a certain way regardless of which options you choose (another time being that I didn't look at her in the shower but then the MC apoligized for getting caught). Are the choices purely cosmetic, and if so, should I always choose the most perverted one for the story to "make sense"?

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
I downloaded the game, and I really like the renders so far, I just have a question about choices. There have been a couple options so far (such as groping or not groping the mom's ass at the beginning) where the game seems to always act a certain way regardless of which options you choose (another time being that I didn't look at her in the shower but then the MC apoligized for getting caught). Are the choices purely cosmetic, and if so, should I always choose the most perverted one for the story to "make sense"?
IIRC they are purely cosmetic up to the party scenes, that one has a branching storyline and you need multiple saves /retry to see all the stuff.

After the party, I think the game is back to a straight line (at least up to 0.18, haven't played 0.19 yet)

Reactions: fakeacoount321
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes