Aug 5, 2017
Is there a walkthrough to do the drinking part of the game with the party? Like is it possible to mess up and nothing happens.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
cap1.jpg
1st scene: Adrianna alcohol level must be at least at 4.
2nd scene: Linda alcohol level must be at least at 4.
3rd scene: Jack alcohol level must be at least at 5.
4th scene: Must have previously chose the deck of rigged cards.
5th scene: Alex alcohol level must be at least at 6 must have previously chose the deck of rigged cards.

If you chose the drugs instead of the cards, scene is coming in 0.18

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
It's your lucky day then, since no sharing is intended into the game. ;)
The MC is and will be the only one having fun with the ladies.
Well...i was thinking that too...and is hard to find this kind of games, most of them when comes to "corruption" and "blackmail" always end with the mc whoring the girls for the money, that said now i must try this game, almost all time i like to play as a good guy, win the heart with love, but some rare times i like to be and evil guy.

Frae

Oct 1, 2017
View attachment 1230137
5th scene: Alex alcohol level must be at least at 6 must have previously chose the deck of rigged cards.

Wait.. where is the gallery button? I don't see it

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
View attachment 1230137

THX AWESOME GAME BTW

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I have to say a game like this has no reason to have different paths and "choices". All it results in is forcing players to juggle multiple save files for different playthroughs for no good reason. The choices involved aren't actually meaningful and you often don't see the results of them until the next version. It just feels like cheap padding for the game and only results in frustrated players. Just put all the content on a single playthrough. It's just a much easier way to make the game and players are happier. Everybody wins.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I have to say a game like this has no reason to have different paths and "choices". All it results in is forcing players to juggle multiple save files for different playthroughs for no good reason. The choices involved aren't actually meaningful and you often don't see the results of them until the next version. It just feels like cheap padding for the game and only results in frustrated players. Just put all the content on a single playthrough. It's just a much easier way to make the game and players are happier. Everybody wins.
Hard agree. I knew in the last update when we got that mini game that it was going to be frustrating. The whole game dynamic changed, from no stat, to suddenly having to juggle stats from all the people in the party, while also having a two path decision before that.

I would have never seen the scenes if the Dev didnt put exactly what was needed, but its still frustrating to not have all the scenes in a single playthrough.

Luckiy the Dev said the dynamic will go back to the one that we had previous to the party, so we only had to endure these two updates we had

Anyway, the Dev clearly puts a lot of effort into the game and except for the last 2 updates, i loved the game, so i kind of give a free pass in my book for this attempt

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Restore Her Career.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 05.06.2021 (v0.17)

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
I have to say Restore Her Career is a a pretty unique adult VN. It clearly isn't everyone's cup of tea but it was never intended to be to begin with. It doesn't have the best English, in fact there's barely a coherent story, the game is actually really rough and simplistic but what it sets out to do it does extremely well. The girls are all smoking hot while the psychopath MC is just an absolute shameless fuck head and the dev clearly gives no fucks which I can appreciate. Honestly if this game had better english, improved renders and animations to polish up a bit I imagine it'd be along the 4.5-5.0 star category. This is one game I wouldn't mind seeing an improved revamp/remake version in the future.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Are you sure about old saves ? Except for very old saves (v0.1 to v0.3) all the saves should be working fine.

Can anyone confirm those two issues ?
Figured out the problem, the v0.16 to 0.17 update patch is the issue. After downloading a clean game (all-in-one version) i could load my old saves, seems the update only breaks saves.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
How is it even possible to get Lindas alcohol level to 4 or more? o_O I think I tried any possible combination and I can't manage more than 3. Is there anything you need to have done before so she drinks enough? :0

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Thanks for the heads-up. The last update was a letdown. Sounds like more of the same.
Yeah, this update was 100% a bust, really feels like stretching for stretching's sake. All the build up for the big birthday party then nada. With this game's size issues we're gonna end up needing an external drive just for this game before we win Adriana's prize

Reactions: fakelandempire
3.90 star(s) 151 Votes