Qtibma

Dec 25, 2017
I'm not a fan of Scarlett taking advantage of the MC for money. I think her scene would have been better if MC bought the ring but didn't give it to her directly and told her he would give it to her after the blowjob but then he doesn't give it to her because she didn't blow him well enough or whatever. That way he can force her to keep giving him sexual favors for the ring without giving it to her.

Mnemonic801

Nov 17, 2018
Is not a bad game, massive presence of rendering but no animations and i think is that one the graphics limit. Also im not a fan of blackmail.

• Angry
Reactions: Krish010

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Yey, update) By the way, Kalyha , you need to change main landscape image in this thread. Probably this is the main reason that there are so little players on this game. This game is really good, but in the 'Latest' section you cant deferentiate it from other games, the thumbnail is too dim. Its just lost in colorful thumbnails of other games.
1603890992439.png

Reactions: Stonerbank

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Yey, update) By the way, Kalyha , you need to change main landscape image in this thread. Probably this is the main reason that there are so little players on this game. This game is really good, but in the 'Latest' section you cant deferentiate it from other games, the thumbnail is too dim. Its just lost in colorful thumbnails of other games.
View attachment 877332
You're probably right, but I suck as a graphic designer... :/

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.10 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I rarely do a game EVERY update cycle, but this one keeps me engaged and the fact that we only get 1-2 events per update doesn't bother me as much on this one 'cause of the nature of the events.

Reactions: Gg Rg and Kalyha

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I'm not a fan of Scarlett taking advantage of the MC for money. I think her scene would have been better if MC bought the ring but didn't give it to her directly and told her he would give it to her after the blowjob but then he doesn't give it to her because she didn't blow him well enough or whatever. That way he can force her to keep giving him sexual favors for the ring without giving it to her.
you should have said no better stuff happens

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
If I were in her place, I would have slapped him every time he opened his mouth and said something dumb.
Only way he'll learn. I would have told him to get your stuff and get out.
And would have rubbed that stuff on his face and see if he still thinks it't good for the skin.
I think what this game is missing is points so he doesn't become such a jerk throughout the game.
And we can stop the women from encouraging him and or put a stop to that.
Over 3 GB and I got him as far as a HJ with Adrianna, everyone else he shows disrespect and little tolerance.
I think I will wait until the game is completed. The MC is just too sick and unstoppable.

Last edited:

Krish010

May 7, 2020
I can say that this is the best mom son game i played so-far. But not impressed with the last version (v 0.10) (because: we are here to see mom-son content which is very less and you changed the nature of one character suddenly (adrianne becomes naughty from innocent). we want the innocense back). Keep it up bro.
You will be the first patreon that i will subscribe when i get my first salary

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes