Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Again version without any actual sex with mom. Again just bj ad butt plug. The same content is spread out over 5-8 updates . It's the most teasing game which I know :)
This game is not being made as some sort of creative outlet for the developer. This is simply a means to make money so the goal is not to move the story forward but to drag it on and on and on and on. Any expectation for anything else is a waste of time.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I actually liked this update.

I think it moved things forward much more than the previous ones. The women are starting to accept the protagonist as their master, which is new.

To me, it was a good update
Thanks! That's what I wanted to show in this update. The girls start accepting their fate while being less agressive toward the MC. Relations start changing for the good haha.

I liked the update too, especially the scene with Emma but i'm a bit concerned about this whole strip club thing. I really hope the MC isn't going to start whoring out his girls...
Hello, don't worry about that. It's more of a way to build an harem than anything.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Thanks! That's what I wanted to show in this update. The girls start accepting their fate while being less agressive toward the MC. Relations start changing for the good haha.

Hello, don't worry about that. It's more of a way to build an harem than anything.

You are welcome, i liked the update.

But yeah, i was worried too about a possible future whoring path... thanks for not going that way

Reactions: Gg Rg and Kalyha

meia666

Jul 9, 2020
i liked the Update, advancement is ok but the problem is with Scarlet she seems for me like a leftover char, she should have not been added if you get my drift. you could have presend a younger choice like the daughter.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
i liked the Update, advancement is ok but the problem is with Scarlet she seems for me like a leftover char, she should have not been added if you get my drift. you could have presend a younger choice like the daughter.
Well she is in fact a very side character.
She has been added as a Patreon request a long time ago so I had to make a story around her for the whole plastic surgery stuff. But maybe you're right, I should have done it earlier? Maybe yes haha.

Reactions: flxgrm

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
Personally wouldn't mind if its an optional path with a warning thing if that can be made? Seems like it would be a lot more work though if you had to work on two routes every time before a new update is released.

• Angry
Reactions: 7!0L4+02 and evyleu
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes