ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
We all know MC is a sociopath, yes... but shoes on the bed! He's a fucking MONSTER!

View attachment 2390729

That's some savagery right there!

Edit: hmm, should this have a spoiler tag? NO! This is too important and I need to let the world know!
Yes, frankly, this kind of behavior always cuts the eyes. Still, this is a bed, people are sleeping on it. And the guy in street shoes climbed onto the bed.
On the other hand, within the framework of the moral suppression of their sexual slaves, the MC behaves as humiliating as possible. That is, if it is logical, the MC does not leave the image of the slave owner.

Although for me personally it is simply unpleasant for a long time to be in shoes. The legs begin to sweat, socks become wet and the insoles begin to crumple and stick to the socks (Brrr is disgusting!) - which is unpleasant. Arriving from the street, I strive to remove street shoes as quickly as possible. So that the legs breathe.

Or maybe you can envy the guy - perhaps he has no problems with his feet and his legs do not sweat.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WigglyWorld84

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Yes, frankly, this kind of behavior always cuts the eyes. Still, this is a bed, people are sleeping on it. And the guy in street shoes climbed onto the bed.
On the other hand, within the framework of the moral suppression of their sexual slaves, the MC behaves as humiliating as possible. That is, if it is logical, the MC does not leave the image of the slave owner.

Although for me personally it is simply unpleasant for a long time to be in shoes. The legs begin to sweat, socks become wet and the insoles begin to crumple and stick to the socks (Brrr is disgusting!) - which is unpleasant. Arriving from the street, I strive to remove street shoes as quickly as possible. So that the legs breathe.

Or maybe you can envy the guy - perhaps he has no problems with his feet and his legs do not sweat.
I dated this girl in college; she could never re-wear socks after taking them off. She planted the seed and I could no longer put on "unclean" socks, even if they were only on for minute and not sweaty. Over 25 yrs later and I still cannot stand worn socks.

Fair point about this being another level of domination. That's deep! Never thought of it that way.

Reactions: ramvivat

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
someone have a pixeldrain link to download? because i use jdownloader to download. when i directly download most of the times the rar is broken :C

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I think this dude means heels used as a fetish object, like jerking someone with feets wearing high heels. But there is no such kink in RHC. Just ladies wearing sexy heels everywhere.
you're probably right, but its not for me to interpret their meaning. Answer a direct questions and I give a direct answer.

Maybe they are into stomping? Or just modelling. Maybe their comment on a troll means they like troll feet. fuck if I know.

Not sure how one would give a foot job with heel on. Never seen that. But hey, my imagination it not the end-all, be-all :)

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
no i mean scenes with heels...

so fuck girls with heels in scene. that's all

i can give you some example but i'm lazy to add picture

• Red Heart
Reactions: JuniorAT

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
yes. There is a specific scene in the new update too.

I always download this a ZIP file... or are you using RAR as a generic term to any compressed folder?
i think i use rar? i dont know that much, is downloaded as a winrar and most of the time the archive is broken o corrupted if i dont download from jdownloader
if you know how solve it i will be happy
(sorry the bad inglish)

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
i think i use rar? i dont know that much, is downloaded as a winrar and most of the time the archive is broken o corrupted if i dont download from jdownloader
if you know how solve it i will be happy
(sorry the bad inglish)
I'm not shure that this is a solution, but try 7-Zip for unpacking your rar/zip archives, it's free and opensource, and kinda standart nowadays. WinRar is kinda relict now, so maybe it have it's own problems.

no i mean scenes with heels...

so fuck girls with heels in scene. that's all
I don't remember accent on heels in sexual scenes, but girls in this game wears them almost always, so the most of scenes should have it.

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
I'm not shure that this is a solution, but try 7-Zip for unpacking your rar/zip archives, it's free and opensource, and kinda standart nowadays. WinRar is kinda relict now, so maybe it have it's own problems.

I don't remember accent on heels in sexual scenes, but girls in this game wears them almost always, so the most of scenes should have it.
Do you know how to put the win zip as default?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
am i wrong or Scarlett is 42y.o? because MC is 21y.o. and in clinic Scarlett mentioned what MC half of her age.
Scarlett older then Linda?

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes