Johny38

Feb 3, 2019
What you expect the most from future updates, guys?

I can't wait for next Adrianna+Jenna photo/video session.
It’s now or never for that scene, we were waiting for so long and now all the ground work is done :D. But personally i don’t mind pairing Adrianna with Linda or Emma, or even Scarlett again, as long as we get another Adrianna+another girl photoshoot.

RicoSmith

Feb 13, 2022
What you expect the most from future updates, guys?

I can't wait for next Adrianna+Jenna photo/video session.
My hopes: Jenna new (longer) anal scene. Adrianna new atm (or atOGm) scene. And, yes, another photo session all togheter would be great.
What I fear I will see instead: some foot job or something equally trivial to me.

Reactions: 2k4you

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Restore Her Career v0.26.1

As promised, Restore Her Career v0.26.1 is now available!

A fixed version was necessary to correct some issues. But I didn't want to release an update just to fix some mistakes so I took the opportunity to add some exclusive content.
A new scene in the hotel room has been added to extend the fun of the dating event, I know you guys are gonna like this. And always with the aim of making a better game, I renewed more than a hundred renders and reworked Linda's house completely. This is gonna help me create some new hot scenes in her house (and I plan to do the same with Jenna's house too). Tell me what you think about these changes!

FYI: Very old saves might not work anymore as I had to make some changes, but saves from v0.26 should work properly.

Enjoy the update until the next big one!!
Thank you for the support, this is incredible!

Changelog:
- 54 new renders.
- 102 old renders renewed.
- 2 old scenes have been reviewed (dialogues and images).
- Main story progression.
- Fixed missing images.
- Fixed gallery scene 8.
- Changed variable so the hotel scene [Adrianna Tease + FF] is a little easier to unlock.
- Removed the choice to take or not the roofies.
- Renewed Linda's house completely.

Vocker9

May 20, 2022

A fixed version was necessary to correct some issues. But I didn't want to release an update just to fix some mistakes so I took the opportunity to add some exclusive content.
A new scene in the hotel room has been added to extend the fun of the dating event, I know you guys are gonna like this. And always with the aim of making a better game, I renewed more than a hundred renders and reworked Linda's house completely. This is gonna help me create some new hot scenes in her house (and I plan to do the same with Jenna's house too). Tell me what you think about these changes!

FYI: Very old saves might not work anymore as I had to make some changes, but saves from v0.26 should work properly.

Changelog:
- 54 new renders.
- Fixed missing images.
- Fixed gallery scene 8.
- Changed variable so the hotel scene [Adrianna Tease + FF] is a little easier to unlock.
Make plz next update anal with Adrianna. Stop teasing plz :)

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Is there better compression between 0.25 and 0.26? I'm noticing an almost 300MB difference in size as the version numbers increase, my only hypothesis is that either the compression is getting better or some things have been removed, I just wanted to confirm which it was.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Restore Her Career.
  • *updated
  • *updated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Kalyha
Is it possible to lay out a separate "update-only" layouts? i mean in addition to full update.
like in the Moonbox's "Granma's house"
it will be easier to download...

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017

Changelog:
- 54 new renders.
- Fixed missing images.
- Fixed gallery scene 8.
While old saves or recent saves may work, we would still need another restart to see the old stuff that was fixed. I still have no idea how far I was after my last restart. Fix everything first, then move forward is best advice, as someone elses save most likely will be different than your choices.

RicoSmith

Feb 13, 2022
New doggy style is well accepted !! I really appreciated this small but cool update. Now the hotel's scene is more satisfying. This is the road.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Restore Her Career [v0.26.1] [Kalyha]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Adrianna: let's change position, ok?
1: Adrianna: i know position blablabla
Adrianna: in which position you want.....?
WHAT????
how about 1:???

emmm... where the logic???

disappointing.

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
FIX THIS SHIT!!!
Stan must talk 'bout HIS mom not 'bout MY mom (when he talk thru 4rd wall)
ARRRRRGH

=)

why so many silly typos?
There is nothing wrong here, so leave your glass house and learn the language.

The only thing i would address is the missing linguistic variety. So e.g. i would call Adrianna not Bitch all the time but slut and here self given nickname Cumbucket. Also pussy and cunt are some more vulgar versions for vagina.
Kalyha maybe you play a few other games here as examples for a more diversified wording. I would suggest Katie's corruption or its overhaul because i like the language there. It's also not perfect but a good example and you can easily slip through.
Apart from that: really great game!

gaysus

Jun 6, 2017
Adrianna: let's change position, ok?
1: Adrianna: i know position blablabla
Adrianna: in which position you want.....?
WHAT????
how about 1:???

emmm... where the logic???

disappointing.
yeah i was a bit confused about that part as well, but i dont care too much, i got more with Adrianna so im fine. xd

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I'm the morning of the BDay party and the night before age change, 39...37...38. I make engrish so understand.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes